Chapter 13

Hyacinth was in the forest. It was his turn to collect twigs and fallen branches for the fire. He noticed Janet walking along the shore.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"Huh? Why do you care? "
"I don't know. I just feel bad for you."
"Really? "
"Yeah I don't know why. "
"Well,if I share my secret you're going to have to keep it."
"Alright. "
"On the night of Queen Clara's murder. Clarion was crying. I asked her why she said 'The minister of winter threatened me!' I asked her why she said'He got mad for destroying ONE snowflake with an easy design on it. He then told me that if this happens again he'd kill Queen Clara.'
This afternoon a cute bunny pushed me and I crashed into a bunch of snowflakes!' I called the scouts and we arrested the minister of winter and to make sure he didn't do it again we ...killed him. Snowflake was perfect for this place and I chose her. I couldn't handel being queen of Pixie Hollow so I chose Clarion. She was ready anyways. I became queen of Dream Hollow. Ten years passed and Mortimer and I were still dating. I then hear that Clarion almost had a close death. That a hawk had chased her. Milori flew on his owl and chased her away. A few years later Mortimer came to me. He confessed that he murdered Queen Clara a swept of guilt went over me for I killed an innocent man. Mortimer framed him he heard the threat. He killed Queen Clara on the same day to make Clarion feel guilty. He then tried killing her to be king. I didn't let him finish I slapped him for all his lies. After he kidnapped me to make me become the queen of the Forbidden Hollow. Albert went to save me so did Charlie. They helped me escape but Albert died keeping Mortimer away from us while we escaped. Years past and Charlie and I fell deeply in love. At the moment he was going to propose Mortimer came. They fought and finally Charlie won but he died in my hands. From that day forth I promised myself I would protect Clarion and both kingdoms. "Janet explained sadly.
Hyacinth looked down he never felt sad around Janet but in the moonlight she looked very beautiful. He couldn't understand what he was feeling towards Janet. But it felt strong and happy. Some crickets started to chirp a very beautiful song.
"W...w...w...would you like to dance? "
"What? "
"Yes or no? "
"Eh I haven't danced for awhile. So yes."
Hyacinth took Janet's hand and put his arm around her waist she put her free hand on his shoulder and they both danced to the rhythm of the crickets and shore.
Janet was only wearing a rose petal top and skirt for pajamas while Hyacinth wore a white tulip's petals as an undershirt and a leaf for tights.
"You see this is nice."Hyacinth stated.
"What? The fact that we're half naked and we're dancing together or that we aren't fighting. "Janet joked.
For a quick moment they stared into each other's eyes. But Janet quickly let go of Hyacinth's hand and looked down.
"Well its getting late we should go back now."she said quickly.
"But I hav- "
"Oh that's right the fire wood well I can't help you I'm sorry. "Janet rushed and ran away.
"Janet wait!" Hyacinth yelled but was alone again.
In the nearby bushes a small mischievous pixie was spying on them the whole time."Clarion would like to hear this."she whispered to herself.