Chapter 7

Clarion woke up in a comfy bed with black sheets, later to realize it was Mortimer's. She cringed at the thought that he had touched her to put her here but she noticed the pictures on the wall remembered what she had been drawn to in the room.

She climbed out of bed and walked over to the photo that had her in it, but as she approached it she started seeing distinct features that did not belong to her but to someone else.

This person was very mysterious and she was very skilled and adventurous and loved pranks. But she was very over protective for Queen Clarion's safety from Mortimer.

Clarion recognized this queen as her sister. Her sister was the only one that knew all her troubles and secrets and Clarion knew all of Janet's.

Clarion began reading the note under Clarion. Her worry turned to anger. He had been planning this. He knew all the twists and turns. He knew Janet so well.

The note read,

Tempt her anger

Tempt the Hollows loyalty toward her

Destroy her

Clarion gritted her teeth in anger but finally she sighed. She had to stop this from happening. And there was only one way. She took a deep breath and out loud she had stated,"Mortimer, if you promise to leave them alone. I will marry you. Just please. Leave them alone. You can have me."

"And thus, you shall be known as the Queen of the Dark Pixies," his voice echoed. He stepped out of the shadows toward Clarion. He held open the door. She wanted to cry. It was open the entire time. She could've just escaped but then again. There was his scepter. She sighed as she followed Mortimer out of the room.