Chapter 11

"Get away from my sister!" Janet yelled as she threw a metal pipe to Mortimer's head.
Once he fell Clarion went to hug her sister. But stopped suddenly for the horrifying sight of her sister screaming and falling to the ground.
Janet woke up with a heavy gasp. She looked around and saw everyone on the ground in a heavy sleep. But then saw a bright glow behind some bushes.
She walked over to Milori who had a smile on his face.
"He must be having a good dream. While I have all the bad ones." Janet whispered to herself. As she was about to wake him up she felt someone watching her.
She turned around to see a black figure her height. It started walking towards

her.

She led it to a ray of moonlight. She then saw brown hair,green eyes, and a robe of spring flowers.
"Hyacinth! You scared me half to death,you idiot!" Janet whispered harshly.
"I couldn't sleep. I kept on having nightmares about Clarion. I assumed it was you since you sometimes create nightmares. But when you woke up I knew you had a nightmare too. " Hyacinth explained in a whisper.
"Well since you're awake would you mind coming with me over to that glow over there? "Janet whispered in respond.
They both walked over ready to face a something horrible. But instead relief and anger swept over them for it was only Tinkerbell and her friends.
They all looked peaceful together. They were all in a group keeping each other warm with their body heat.
Janet walked over to Tinkerbell. "Hey get up." Janet whispered in her ear. She nudged her a little. Tinkerbell opened her eyes and stood up suddenly waking everyone else up.
"Queen Janet! " they all yelled in surprise. That yell woke up the rest of the grown ups.
"What happe-,"Milori asked sleepily "Tinkerbell! Periwinkle! What are you all doing here! "Milori coughed and fell to the ground.
Janet ran over to Milori and touched his forehead. "He's burning up! The spell wore off! He has to get somewhere cold now! Or he'll die! " Janet explained worried.
"Wait will this help?" Snowflake asked holding out a stone giving an aura of coldness.
"Yes!Give it to me now!" Janet ordered.
Once Janet had it she put the stone in Milori's hand and held it with both hands. She then closed her eyes and mumbled something in Italian. A bright blue glow escaped from their hands. Janet put her hand on Milori's head.
"He's cooling down. He'll be alright for the next couple of days. Now! What are you all thinking! We will not be responsible for your lives. I also don't want to ...to...to lose anyone else. "Janet scowled.
"Queen Janet we can help! With our magic we can get Queen Clarion back!" Tinkerbell explained bravely.
"No! I already lost more than just one fairy! I lost the one I loved! All because I was captured by that drip of a fairy! I lost everything because of him! Now he's going to take the only thing I have left! I can't risk your lives too!"at saying this her voice cracked and for the first time in any fairy's life Queen Janet cried. It was as if the happiness in the world disappeared. All anyone could do was just stare in astonishment and sadness at the queen. They all understood now why they risk their lives.
"D..d..don't cry my queen. You're strong. Who did Mortimer take?" Tinkerbell said as she tried to console the queen.
"He took my brother. The youngest of us two. He then took my love of my life. Then he took my beloved queen. He could've taken Clarion too." Janet whimpered. "I don't know how I would live without her."
"Queen Janet, that is why all of us want to help. We all love Queen Clarion. We all think of her as a kkkor their mother is strong. And that child will do anything for their mother. Even risk their lives," Sled persuaded.
"Hmmm... I guess you can... come too, "Janet sighed. "But do as we say. It'll leave us with less trouble. " "YES YOUR ILLUSTRATIONESS!(I don't know how spell this)

MEANWHILE

"AGH! LORD MILORI IS GONE! " Miranda Iceland ,the head of the snowflake fairies, shrieked.
"THE MINISTERS ARE GONE AND SO IS VIDIA!"Jake Flyer,head of the fast flying fairies announced.
"SO IS QUEEN JANET! I CAN'T FIND TINKERBELL OR HER FRIENDS EITHER, TOO! " Viola, Queen Clarion's messenger, shrieked. "Calm down! They told us they were all going to save Queen Clarion. They left us and the talent heads in charge! " Mary explained. "Get back to work please! They promised that they would come back all together. "
With that everyone went back to work but weren't as concentrated for they all had the feeling one of the adults were going to come back hurt or worst ...dead.

MEANWHILE

"Clarion what's wrong? " a pixie asked Clarion concerned.
"Wait I thought pixies were like ummm...King Mortimer. "Clarion asked.
"Oh heck no! Some of us are actually fairies but got corrupted and evil. The truth is I'm not evil but I do hurt others. I hate our leader. I'm Zoey by the way."the pixie introduced herself.
"Well nice to meet you Zoey. I'm just a little uncomfortable. "Clarion explained.
"Really? Why? " Zoey asked.
Clarion tilted her head to the right and showed Zoey a purple mark on her neck.
"Oh. Did he...did he do anything else?" Zoey asked uncomfortably.
Clarion knew what she was talking about and responded. "He tried to. But I pushed him away on time. Then I received a painful slap on the face."
"What?! He slapped you?! Where?! "Zoey asked angrily.
Clarion turned her head to the left and showed Zoey a dark red hand print on her cheek.
"How dare he! That no good drip of a fairy! Watch he'll get the works one of these days!" Zoey warned.
Just then Mortimer came in the room not happy at all. He grabbed Clarion by the arm harshly and threw her into a room. He locked the door and walked away.