scout

^andy&scout

*1 year later

The past year had been crazy. Everyone was a year older, and a little more mature.

Many things had changed.

Avenging Angels, Dennis's band, was thriving and bigger than ever. Around ten times a day the phone would ring, and everytime Andy or Scout would pick it up, it would be a magazine or interviewer calling for Dennis, wanting to schedule a photoshoot or an interview. The band had finished up their first tour, and it had been a huge success.

Everyone was calling Dennis, or "Wolf" Andy Sixx 2.0.

And because he was gone all tour, "Andy Sixx 2.0" had a lot of chores and room-cleaning to do.

Over his tour that lasted months, Andy and Scout had kept up with his laundry and room-cleaning -- some. There wasn't much they would do to the leather-littered, makeup-covered floor until he got back, because duh --

He would have to do it himself.

And over the first couple of months of tour, the couple had found out that Dennis's beloved girlfriend of over a year, Bex -- the Biersacks did truly love her, and it honestly felt so natural she felt like their daughter -- was two months pregnant.

Andy knew it was bound to happen sometime, but he was still shocked as he was caught a little off-guard. Scout was a bit more upset than he was about it.

As of the start of the New Year, Andy had made it his resolution to stop drinking and had in fact quit entirely, which made him feel much accomplished, also considering he usually was convinced New Year's resolutions were 'stupid' and 'rigged.'

He still smoked, though, which was a downside, but that was okay for now. One thing at a time, Scout had said. One thing at a time.

*

"Dennis! Your jacket is lying in the middle of the hallway! Again," Scout finished with a sigh, shaking her head.

And then she forgot he wasn't home at the moment. She groaned.

She had moved in with them officially after she and Andy had gotten married. She wasn't going to be the mom that took over everything, but she was finally going to establish a new set of rules there around the house that both she, Andy and Dennis would all work out together. Andy was a fine housekeeper, but sometimes he could get a little distracted and often left a mess. He had a lot on his mind. Scout forgave him. She understood.

She heard the door to the home recording studio open behind her, and as she turned around, her head collided with Andy's and they both yelled, "Ow!", holding their heads and grimacing.

"Sorry," Scout apologized, kissing his head.

"It's alright," he replied. "I might have a severe migraine coming on now, but.... you know...."

"Aw, I'm so sorry, babe," Scout said sympathetically. She really felt bad, and it was hard to move around sometimes in tighter spaces because they were both so clumsy.

He smiled. "I'm just kidding," he said, standing back up all the way again, "I was kidding, Scout, you didn't hurt me at all."

He laughed as she glared at him, her arms crossed. "I swear, Andy, if it weren't for your sarcasm...."

"And you still fall for it!"

"And I still fall for it," Scout agreed, shaking her head in defeat. She smiled.

"But, for real, though -- I did hurt you."

Scout paused. "A little," she admitted. "But it was my fault," she quickly added.

Andy kissed her head. "Sawwy," he squeaked, with a set of pathetic puppy dog eyes.

Scout laughed. "I love when you make your deep voice so high. It always cracks," she told him, continuing to laugh. He laughed along with her, sitting and pulling her slowly down to the floor with him, kissing her a bunch of times all over.

"I'm so happy you finally moved in," Andy said, "and that we got married. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Scouty Pouty."

Scout laughed as he pulled her in again for another kiss. "Me too. This is all I've ever wanted. I love you so much."

"I love you."

Life with Andy and their son was everything she'd ever wanted it to be, and more. Well, maybe with the exception of Dennis's antics. But that didn't really matter. She still wouldn't trade it for anything.