andy

The tour of Wolf's school, also Andy's old high school, went well and the teachers still seemed to be the same as they were five years ago. There were some new teachers there, and some old ones that Andy remembered hating. Andy tried to keep a positive attitude towards them by smiling as he passed the classrooms, but they obviously recognized who he was even still and returned the greeting with an angry scowl or reluctant wave.

As Andy handed the registration papers back to the people at the front desk and he walked Wolf out of the school, he encouraged his good attitude about starting school the next day. Sadly, Andy didn't think that attitude would stick for long unless kids had changed; in a way that they treated everyone equally no matter how someone dressed.

"I'm excited for school, actually. I'll meet new people and make some friends..."

Andy forced a smile as he got into the car. "Yeah. It'll be great, Wolf."

🎸

Later in the day, Andy had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room and Wolf had gone upstairs in his bedroom.

"Everyday it's still the same dull knife
Stab it through and justify your pride"

Andy heard a faint calling, but ignored it as he continued to scream his heart out with a song he'd just written. His walls weren't soundproof, but something that was was his mind when he'd just figured out the notes to a new song.

He had just discovered his ability to scream and was constantly practicing.

"Andrew!" His bedroom door opened to reveal his mother, still in her uniform for work. "What is all that screaming about?"

Andy hung his head low and pushed his microphone stand aside. "Mom, you're home."

Amy Biersack sighed, her shoulders relaxing. "Yes. I came home a little early tonight to fix dinner. It takes a little longer than usual, so I had to be home in time to make it. It's steak tonight."

Andy nodded and watched his mother close the door as she left, and he let out a heavy sigh. He wasn't sure how he felt exactly about presenting his new talent to his parents or what they would think.

Andy woke up suddenly as he heard the door to the soundproof room shut across from where he laid on the couch. He sat up, running a hand through his hair and walking over to the door of the soundproof room. He peeked in the window and caught a glimpse of Wolf on the stool in the corner, an electric guitar in his lap that was plugged into an amp. He was moving his lips... singing, and tapping his foot, his fingers plucking the guitar strings fast with expert technique.

And Andy could read his lips as Wolf opened his mouth wider, his expression harsher...

"Stay right here we can change our plight, storm right through this despite what's right"

Andy stepped away from the door and smiled to himself. Wolf was discovering his singing voice, his screams... his raw talent. And even better, with an older Black Veil Brides song, obviously written by Andy himself.

Andy liked mini-Andy more and more all of the time.