andy

Andy stood there, looking amazed, and impressed at the same time. "Wow," was all he said.

"Meet the guys," Wolf continued, smiling proudly as he stood before a boy standing by a bass guitar. "Well, meet the guy. And the girls," he added as he pointed back to a girl sitting at the drums, and another girl holding an electric guitar. "This is Angel, the bassist, Hades, the keyboardist and guitarist, Rebel, the drummer, Bex, the guitarist, and me, the vocalist and lead guitarist." Wolf smiled widely, looking proud. All of the band members looked up at Andy, the bassist waving, the keyboardist smiling a little; the guitarist as well, and the drummer making peace signs with her fingers, drumsticks still in hand.

Andy smiled a little, his hands in his pockets. "Hi, I'm Andy."

"We know you," the female guitarist said, with the purple hair. She smiled, and the rest of them laughed.

"Yeah, dude, you're a legend," Hades the keyboardist and guitarist added. All of the teenagers murmured in agreement, nodding.

Andy continued to smile wide, feeling a mix of emotions that very moment. He was proud, happy, excited and so glad Wolf made so many friends already and had formed a band to embrace his musical talent. "So, what are you guys going to call yourselves?"

"Avenging Angels," Wolf said, followed with a smile, "well, not Angel angel. Like, not the guy Angel." He looked back at Angel, who was laughing back at him.

"So... what were you guys playing before I came in?"

"A Black Veil Brides song," Wolf replied with a smile, "what else would you expect?"