andy

"And lastly, a fan would like to know, 'if you had to come and face your biggest fear would you run?'"

"I'd like to say I'd fight it, but that wouldn't be telling the truth. Are you kidding? Like hell I would." Andy turned to face the front camera again. "This is Andy Sixx for Hot Topic, and you just watched Hot Minute. Let's rock, BVB Army." Andy held up his right hand, making the rock symbol with his fingers as the cameras and lights went off.

"Cut," the director called. "Good one, Sixx. Video'll be up in the next hour or so."

"Thanks," Andy said, smiling a little. Hopping off his stool, he walked to the side doors and sat on the curb, taking out a cigarette and lighting it, a drawl intake of smoke way overdue.

"Andy Sixx!" someone said, the voice high-pitched and squeaky. Andy looked up, and a collection of girls with Black Veil Brides shirts on migrated over.

Andy stood up and greeted them with a big smile on his face, masking his exhaustion for the fans. He tossed his cigarette on the ground, extinguishing the last of the warm ashes with the sole of his boot. "How are you girls?"

"Great!" one answered, the one with blonde hair who seemed to be the most outgoing of the group. "How are you, Andy? We didn't think we'd see you fully dressed in your warpaint and makeup and everything outside a show!"

"Yeah," Andy said, with a little laugh. "I was doing an interview."

One of the shorter girls pushed her way the the front of the group, a huge grin on her face. "Hi, Andy, remember that show you guys did in Brazil and you got pulled off the stage and attacked by crazy fans?"

"Um, yes, I do."

"I was there! I mean, not in the group of crazy fans, but I was right near the stage videotaping! I felt so bad for you..."

"Oh, well, thank you --"

"You're so cute," another girl remarked.

"Thank you," Andy replied, and the girl giggled excitedly. "So, what do you girls want? A picture? Some autographs..."

"Whatever you can give us, Andy!"

He smiled. "Well..." And as he looked down to grab a marker out of his pocket (which he always carried), he felt his hair being pulled in the back.

He looked back, cringing. "Ow," he said, and before he could say anything else, the girls pinned him down to the ground and started ripping off everything they could. Belts, earrings, a headband, bandanas, other jewelry not including his other piercings, shoes, his jacket, and when he finally had enough strength to escape their grip...

They were gone.

Of course.

Well, at least he could be grateful he didn't have his wallet with him.

He could sue them, but it wasn't worth the trouble. He didn't even care that much -- it wasn't anything that valuable, and nothing he didn't have more of. Plus, he was standing in the middle of the studio parking lot with skinny jeans that were falling down, a black tank and socks on, his face covered with makeup. He didn't have the time to make a trip to the closest law firm at the moment.

Fangirls...

🎸

When Andy came downstairs from showering and re-dressing himself, he went straight for the couch in the living room, but paused when he heard faint music playing from the garage.

Live music.

Walking out to the garage, just to find a perfect set up of amps (cords connected), mics and four boys with an instrument in their hands or in front of them.

Wolf looked up at Andy and smiled. "Hi, Dad. This is my band."