"hahaha funny"

Dipper P.O.V

Why do I get this pang feeling in my chest, it's starting to make me want to hurl. Twisting and turning as the thought of going on a...d-date? with someone, i don't even remember. Slamming my face on the backboard of my bed. 'ouch', reaching my head, as my fingers twitched over the slight bump. 'Maybe I should talk about it to her, maybe it's because I didn't tell her about bill; I mean what if he tries to go after her. She should at least be informed about him...'

Sitting up and reaching for the door nob, I stumbled back as mabel jumped in with candy and greenda. Her face reaction to seeing me didn't look like a modest one, and it was obvious she didn't expect to see me. Looking up to the piece of paper she had in her hands. Her eyes notice the loss of eye contact towards something in particular. Looking over it, I saw my name scribbled at the top of it. "what do you have there mabel?", I said sadistically. "ME, what are you talking about haha I don't have anything". I gave her the normal look of 'really?', as I reached for the paper. She tried dogging my sudden grip, but I was too quick for her to notice. Reassembling the paper, I re-read it. A slight blush forming on my cheeks, "Mabel I threw this away. Tweleve years ago in fact. How did you get this". I blustered out, 'now I know why the group of girls left the shack so urgently when I walk throw the door'.

"But dipper~", my younger sister gave in a whining tone. "No 'but's' Mabel", I quickly turned the already old crinkle paper into another formation of a ball, a setting it in my inner blankets. Candy seemed at a lost to where to look, and greenda was slithering out to the door. I gave them a glare and they scurried home, while my sister only responded to the last words they said: "See you tomorrow". She looked at me with a sly grin, "Oh come on dipper, you know that was just for fun"-saying with her usual smile. "Of course", rolling my eyes as I took a seat on the floor. Legs overlapping one another, as I tried to dodge all the poking out splinters. Mabel grabbed over a spare carpet and sat down with me. I looked over to see the ball of paper having a lump over the blue covers. 'If bill ever saw that', the name just giving me shivers. Apparently, mabel notice, and bowed her head down "I'm sorry dipper". I looked over; not being able to tell if she was crying or not 'probably wasn't'. "It's fine mabel really"

She gave me a gleaming smile, as I stared at the flooring thinking of a way to start the conversation about bill. "Hey Mabel I gotta talk to you about something", I decided to go casual with it. 

"what's up, are you worried about the date?", she gave me an easy smile.

"Uggg mabel that's not it", I took off my cap. Letting all my hair fall to my shoulder. Seeing her patience, awaiting the start of my words. I took a deep breath "what if bill was back...", she looked at me eyes closing in on mine. "He's dead dipper he isn't coming back", she spoke quickly. "I mean what if I've been having trouble sleeping...", I didn't want to admit to it. Just let her have the idea that bill might still be out there, so she would be aware of it. "Dipper, it's not like just because you wake up let's say 2-3 in the morning that someone is watching you" when she said that it made me cringe. The fact that, it is definitely true in my case. She continued with her topic "besides if someone ever did that; that would definitely mean they have a huge insane crush on you". I laughed a bit, "your right Mabel". The thought was most likely considered in her mind, I just wish she didn't drag it out. 'It is most definitely not the same case, cause bill would never like me in the way she's thinking. Probably like to kill me, and play with my emotions to death'.

~Time Skip~

Dipper P.O.V

I took off my cap, resting it over journal three, mabel already snoring in her sleep lightly. I decide to head off to my dreams as well, looking at the time to see it was 11:34. I smiled as i started to doze off, pulling the covers over my body. Shuting the lamp off, i whispered to mabel "goodnight mabes"
Shrudgging into a comfortable position, drifiting away. The seneory changes into a monosacride color. "Hey three pinetree", I heard in a deep husk voice travel over the air. "Bill?", i looked up noticing the mindscape. "Great why do i have to see you", at least it wasnt in a crazy haunted house, or hospital. Just our own room, without the mabel. I looked over to him, as he had his legs crossed, as well as tossing a paper ball up and down...paper ball??!
"Oh you noticed i thought i might as well take a look, since your reaction earlier", he commented. Starting to unwrinkle the paper. Floating dispersed  as his feet landed on the wooden ground. His smile looking towards me,"give that back cipher". My hand outstreached ,but unfortunately  he lifted his arm up futher no longer in my reach. "To short there pinetree", he started to laugh. "No bill come on, what did you come here for", i said as i did my most best to yank it back. "Give it back", jumping up and down to reach his arm. "Oh whats this, little pinetrees list of your type of male", he said with wiggling eyebrows. I would've laughed if it wasnt that i didnt want his eyes to trace along the paper no more. "Bill just give it back!", i shouted one last time. He looked straight at me suddenly changing the atmosphere  to a more serious tone. "Why? Is it because it describes the guy your gonna go 'out' with tommarow ", suddenly crippling up the paper into a ball again. Withering it into his suddenly blue flame, "what?" I replyed. "You heard me", he said in a stricking tone.  The only things going through my mind, were the relief that the old paper was burnt. Which seem to be agervating the demoned more. What can i see peas and a pod. "Look bill, if this 'paper' i wrote when i was younger has any affect on your 'plans' dont worry cause i wrote it when i was little". I said with quote marks above the two words. Staring at the human dorito. Who appeared lost in thought.

Bill P.O.V

'Shes right i mean this paper has nothing to do with my plans at all, i shouldnt be caring!', somehow it managed my anger even more. "Look pinetree i came here to make a deal". The only reply was a no, and the thoughts scampering her brain as to why i would make another. "I need something pinetree", half way throught my explaination she gives me a no with her body laugage. "What the hell pinetree, look ill give you anything you want. How about that list...". Her eyes seemed to straighten out with why the coversation back to the paper. "Ill give you, your perfect boyfriend", i said hands in the air. Though for some reason the pain that i felt saying that, hit me worse than stabing myself with forks the first time i made this body. For some reason the only thought i could catch was my name passing through. Then cut off, like a sudden dissaperence. "Bill i dont need a guy, to keep me company. Im perfectly fine living by my self. Not like you",  a sudden grin erged  my complection. "Why the date then?", i suggested.  "Mabel forced me into it, and i might as well met the guy.", she said with a nodge. My eyes flickered in diguest of her still going. "Pinetree if you go ill kill him, would that make you feel better", i said with the lust of blood.
Her shocked reaction caught my attention, with the look of you wouldnt dare. I just stood there with my pearl white teeth showing "i threaten him akready, and besides  if you want a date, go out with me ill give you a good time", he said with a rose in his finger tips. "Hahaha funny", i could tell the tint in her cheeks. 'She sure is cute~' , i thought but this time i let it slide.  I put the rose down and smirked having a plan form in my head, "a du my lady, I'll see you again pinetree" smirking as my body left  her mindscape. "Wait-" i heard her shout before leaving.

Dipper P.O.V

I gasped for breath looking over to read 5:00, having three hours before anyone wakes up. I layed down thinking about the list, did he not burn it? Was it just teleported? What if he reads it? I had my face burn with heat, 'im not blushing, im just fusterated' i told myself. Looking over to the wodden wall, 'god please dont let him read it,'. Slaming my face into the pillow once more 'great job younger self, or i guess i could say it was the teachers fault'. 'Wait what about that guy, what if he....oh god no...i hope he doesn't...'

Bill P.O.V

I floated my hand above my chest, enchanting a reverse spell. The paper that was once incarcerated in the flame reappearing. "Now what do we have here", scaverging over the list,  i read the key points which i related with. "Oh my devil, this has almost the whole looks based off me", i laughed like I've never had before.  Except the really nice, and kind, and sweet, i was all far from it. 'No wonder she was so worried', i put my palm inbetween my hair, letting the blonde streaks scatter. Too funny, i looked over my attire and smirked, best get ready for my date tommarow. Re-Looking over the list, i read a very adorable note that pinetree must have not noticed. It said:
     Dear, future self
Hey sorry that this list might sound stupid, but my teacher forced me too. Beside now that idiot stalker can get the heck away. Cause he looks nothing like i described. Anyway hope your doing good. ~DP (6 jahr alt)

I was curious about the boy she ment, but there is no way. He would still be stalking her, after all its been 6 years since this has been written, and normal humans don't keep in contact for that long. There concept of time is different and they meet new people. So on so forth.

====================================================

To be continued....hope you guys liked it, and let me know what you think.
:-D