Bastard! "who?"

Dipper P.O.V 

My eyes slowly opened, with the roof of the mystery shack coming into view. My hands were shaking, as the power of thirst hit me. My voice began turning dry, I quickly ran into my bathroom and let the water pour into my mouth as my head leveled with the sink. Like I was an animal who hasn't had a sip of water in days; Correction I was! My eyes glinting from the lights around the room as the blood in my body tripled speed moving throughout my veins. There was a short silence as I went over to my bed, making sure this was a real, as my sister walked into the room seeing me. Her expression turned from board to excitement, jumping onto me. "OMG, your finally back, who knew a mathlete file trip could last 3 days. I mean I get bored of it in like...seconds!!", she giggled. 'huh, math??', I was at such a loss of what she was saying til it hit me, ford must have been keeping my disappearance from everyone. Makes sense I suppose, and it sure was a great cover. At least nothing about a fake boyfriend, hahaha...ha...ha

 My face turned from relief to disgust, as the memory of 'boyfriend' came through. I don't want to hear anything about a boyfriend again. My sister gave me a wondrous look as my eyes wrinkled into though "oh yeah, it was fun", I smiled trying to expel the blunders . "I bet", she said with her sarcasm, but then her smile got wider. "I know what would be really fun!". 

'wow right when I come back she wants to do something...wait I don't even remember popping up in my room'. Though that wasn't my problem right now...it was how to get out of this 'fun' situation that would be approaching the near future.  "what's that?", I asked to get it over wth and done. "Well I thought we could go on a double date"

My mouth dropped to the floor 'WTF', "life hates me", I accidently said aloud. "what are you talking about life loves you and guess who else does..." she gave me a playful wink. As my hand was already placed over my eyes, lifting one of my fingers off my eye so I can give her my somewhat attention.

'If she says bill-i swear'

"DYLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!", she shouted in my ear. I think the mystery shake, shook from her outburst.

"Who?", I asked completely bewildered by the name like I was just throw in a wormhole.

"Don't you remember it wasn't that long ago when you met him, we went to the cafe, had a drink, then you said your head was hurting, though which sucked, blah blah, blah, not gonna get into details"

~Past~

Ford P.O.V

Waiting at the dinner, for almost an hour 'bill's late'. I looked through the window apprehensive, my mind getting an uneasy feeling. I was searching for a human male blonde near the area, at least walking towards me. Since he was now human, which was very abnormal to my studies he hated human more than any other species.   Then a new employ came towards me with a white slip of paper. Here you go sir, a man asked me to hand it to a six fingered man when my shift started so it must be you. I shifted my glasses closer to my eyes, as i took the note and thanked her. I opened it hastily, as it read 'Hey four eyes, pine tree is A . O . K . A . Y, and at your house (if you call that peace of junk yours). She's perfectly fine, so better get there fast or else I might take her again.  ;)  Bye,  B │C

"that freakin Bastard!", gripping the note tightly in my hands.

My body felt uptight, by his I think humorous joke?? I hurried out to the shack, as I knew he must have gotten what he wanted from dipper. 'What was it, what did you do dipper?'

Bill P.O.V

HAHAHAHA I laughed sadistically, Stupid sixer! my human form was pretty simple to glide in the air with than my original form,  "kinda nice, still not as fun as my sexy old self. Though a lot more females like this look", I made it to the shake before the human freak did, as I turned invisible, like ink in water. I went towards there window to eavesdrop, but it appears I didn't need my ear to be that close as Mabel screamed 'Dylan'

wait for a sec..... 'Shooting star if Pinetree remembers that guy or even meets him again your on my death list!!!'. My eyes flickered vermilion, my body becoming bloodshot, as the reminiscence of him entered my head. 

(in cause you don't know its back to present)

Dipper P.O.V

' a double date...', I looked up to my sister seeing her puppy dog eyes. "please,Please,PLEASE!!!!", I heard her voice get higher and higher with every word. I covered her mouth with my palm quickly. Giving her some hope "ill think about it okay mabes"

'right now i just really need to talk to ford'

She smiled, "alright thanks, bro bro", skipping out of the room and shutting the door. I gave a small whine, as my face came to a suspire look. "I never said yes"

...You Better Not!...

Dylan P.O.V

I was walking around town, when I saw a man running down the street, with what looked like urgency, his face sweating as he passed. "he sure, is too old to be running around", I laughed at my commented. I heard my phone ring, as I look to the caller it was, Mabel pines. Maybe it's about the date, as I planned to answer, my vision turned black as I only heard one atomic voice pitch in my ear.

'Stay Away From My Pinetree!!!' 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I know its a short update, I hope you like it, though. I've been busy so ill do my best to update as much as I can.)