Winner takes All!

Ford P.O.V

I know she was acting, she was trying to stay strong. My thoughts scattered as bill once again grabbed her towards him. His evil laugh running through the moonlit forest. "STAN!" I called in a desperate voice, to try to turn his direction here.

Dame it demonyour so infatuated with power.  

I heard dipper yell trying to dwell the axiety in her voice "Let go of me Bill I don't know your plan, but im not gonna be involved".

What an unexpected thing to say for a Demon.

I heard him make an aggravated click with his tough,"Im Just taking back what's mine. And teaching you a lesson."

As soon as he finished in the nick of time Stan came from the bushes and tackled Bill to the ground. Gripping onto his head and trying to force him onto the rocky dirt with him. Dipper quickly ran and took deep breaths trying to manage what I believe would be a panic attack. "Dipper Don't think about hi- ...what you saw".

Bill laughed once again, "Oh Mother Of HELL!! you think that piece of shit cared about you! Dont make me laugh, I highly doubt anyone cares about you!" he fell in a pit of laughter. 

"Shut it cipher!!", I yelled back. "Come on dipper you've been through enough, we will handle the rest". I tired getting her to stand but she just looked at cipher "Yeah...like your one to talk cipher!".

Stan gripped, Bills arm and he expected it not to be much of a fight. But he was wrong. The demon put flames around his hands and if he didn't let go, well his whole body would have been coated with a burning fire.  "You guys Need to move Now!".

Without a second warning Ford grabbed dipper and started to sprint getting a head start before Stan and Bill. 

Bill turned to Stan, "How about we play a game shall we?", with that grin the moon turned darker than before as clouds started to swirl into a malicious atmosphere.

"A game where there is one Prize". 

~Flashback~

The first birthday at gravity falls, held for the twins, dipper and mabel. The atmosphere was thrilling and mabel let loose on her famous jokes. The day quickly ended as they both could now say they were teens. We all headed for the bus, and I already felt my stomach turn knowing what would be waiting for me back at home. I looked over the letter as we both sat in our seats. I couldn't help thinking about Bill Cipher...and how much we were alike...other than the mass murder part of course. I only had Mabel and Ford and Stan, but they didn't really understand just empathize. While Bill had his army, there was a big different between the demons not just strength wise but something else...

Ugggh!  Stop thinking about that Stupid Triangle, Dipper!! Right now you just need to get use to how things are going to be at home...

Ford P.O.V

"What did you give to him, ford? Where is Mabel??" she said half out of breath as we ran to the shack.

"Its alright she's at the shack, and right now we don't have the luxuary to talk", we were running so fast it didn't take long to see the mystery shack sign. "We will talk about it once were safe".

I just hope Stan returns to us back safely and that we find another way to transfer Bill to his original dimension.

Dipper P.O.V

Dipper looked down but before she realized it we were at the door of the shack. "DIPPER", I heard Mabel scream as she ran down holding tightly to the puppet that i was transfered to so long ago. "Haha couldn't you have picked something other than that to hold onto there mabel", she dropped the doll and quickly gave me a breath taking hug. "Im never going to let go of you Dip stick, Im- really so so so sorry!", she said with tears in her eyes. Unfortunately the reunion was cut short. "We don't have much time here Dipper, Mabel; Stan is holding off Bill but that won't last forever". Dipper maybe he mention something that he had planed for yo- ...us....here is the list of items he asked for". I handed her the material, she looked down at it and her face told me she was clueless. "The only thing I remember of him wanting was, well me...but I can't put it together with this list at all. It's like it's from a whole different time. To me it looks like you can't make anything with this, it's useless....." The word 'useless' was drowned out by another idea coming in dippers mind, an idea that took many steps but it would eventually come together. 

"What is it Dipper?" -Ford asked in a interesting but worried tone.

"Come on dipper! Your smart!" -Mabel of course being herself cheered when Dipper caught onto an idea.

"Well all these are parts to your old portal right, and well maybe Bill is trying to create his own but not really...like he is all knowing so he probably wouldn't have to build in and he's a dream demon so he could probably just do that but maybe a boost in his ability but I'm not totally sure. But that would be insane because there would be a counter part of himself so there is no point in doing that at all and different realms, you can easily get lost in-". I was stopped by my rambling with Ford asking.

"What makes you think a different dimension dipper? Did he mention something like that or is that a drastic idea? I may be a smart but to Bill your the genius."

"HA Ford please don't make it sound like a compliment".

Footsteps emerged towards the shack , a body that seemed to look like a rock swayed at the side. Almost lifeless as it seemed to appear and by most hospital standards needed treatment ASAP. The sun was already coming up as if the events that occurred only felt like it happened in an hour when it actually lasted through the night. Why I would say the scariest scenes occurred at 3 am. The devil hour and of course as the demon appears behind them. His arm outstretch as to make an applause to the audience. There was nothing more fitting than to see a pawn used to defeat a King. Nothing at all in the demons eyes, of course he would say that Dipper Pines could be his Queen in the next game that he was about to play against the Pines family.

"Why Dipper don't make it sound like such a bad thing", my toothy  grin as plastered on my face as ever. Let's get this show on the road, why don't we!!

The scene changed to a blur of white to a swirl of blue, to a pitch dark, and as the pines knew it they were separated in a different realm. Of course not knowing how the magic occurred. Dipper and Ford would only have to guess that it was a power boost to Bill cipher's demonic dreamscape ability.  Where the Pines world changed in a Blink of an eye, Ciphers dreams came true with a snap of his fingers.

In a World Where Bill Cipher Is KING.

"But why did I have to be stuck with him here...."

-----------------------

HAHA get it guys! Its a pun from one of my other books on wattled thought it would be funny to put in there.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

:D