"Look, Jiyeong is here!" You heard Hoseok announce to the rest of the room. After he did so, everyone's attention became ripped away from what they were doing and centered on you.

"Hi, guys, sorry that I'm a bit late," you waved to them all.

"Took you long enough." When you looked over to the couch, you saw Taehyung, who wore an unamused expression to his face. He was sitting next to a girl, who was in a super short skirt, yet cuddled up to Jimin. Though the comment was directed to you, his eyes seemed to be locked onto the television.

You rolled your eyes, "nice to see you, too, sunbae."

When you saw him, you unconsciously started to scan his outfit. A casual black sweater with a pair of dark pants; but to top it all off, a snapback. Normally, seeing someone wearing a snapback was no big deal at all, but there was something awfully fetching about seeing Taehyung wear one backward. You had to admit, it complimented his forehead well. Very well.

"Why're you staring at me like that?" he snapped you out of your trance with his sudden words. "Is there something on my face?"

"N-no," you quickly turned your head away, feeling your cheeks heat up slightly in embarrassment. Of course, you couldn't examine anyone without getting caught.

"Jiyeongie is finally here!" Jimin shouted. "And might I say that she's looking pretty, too." As soon as Jimin said so, the other girls started sending slight scowls in your direction on account of their jealousy.

"You're right about that one," Yoongi nodded in agreement.

"She does, she does," Hoseok joined in. The more the boys continued to throw compliments your way, the deeper the scowls from the girls got.

"Taehyung," Jimin leaned over to looked his way, "you're the only one who hasn't said anything about how Jiyeong looks. Don't you think she looks pretty tonight?"

"Why're you asking me?" he locked eyes with him.

"Because ever since the doorbell rang and Jiyeong came inside, you haven't been able to keep your eyes away from the damn door." Jimin snickered like the little bastard he was, seeing as how he caught his friend red-handed.

Taehyung became speechless and didn't know what else to say or do, but roll his eyes in annoyance. He finally took a glimpse your way, and then at your outfit.

"She looks fine," he said, looking back over to the t.v. He was hoping that he wouldn't have to continue on with what seemed like a meaningless conversation any longer.

You then smiled, "thanks. You look fine, too."

"Alright," Namjoon clapped, "since Jiyeong is here now, let's get going." He, along with everyone else, got on their feet and gathered anything they had taken off or rested on the side previously. Just as everyone was gathered by the door, and ready to head out--