Vi trenger ikke verden, for meg og deg er verden

Start from the beginning

Once the door was closed, Even felt the weight on his shoulders disappear. At least he had one less problem now.
He was single. He was free.
And now, there was nothing holding Even back anymore from chasing the man of his dreams.

During the following hours, Even took a shower, brushed his teeth and transformed one of his white shirts into something that could look like a dress. Then, he put on some fake lashes he stole from his mum and a brunette wig he'd bought yesterday.
After his transformation was complete, Even examined himself in the mirror.
He made a pretty hot Juliet, in his opinion.
When it was finally 8 pm, Even went outside, hopped on his bike and made his way through a cool and windy night to the party.

"Nice costume, Even." a familiar female voice greeted him as he made his way through the dancing and drinking crowd. "Juliet, isn't it?" Sana asked, smirking.
She was dressed as Maleficent. And when Even was honest, the character really suited her.
"Thanks, you too." Even complimented her and made a curtsy. Sana laughed.

"Is it a coincidence that Isak came as Romeo?" she asked, raising her left eyebrow.
Even just smiled at her cheekily. Sana smirked again. "I think I've just seen him there." she said and pointed with her finger to the left. "Thanks" Even replied and smiled gratefully at her. Then he walked over to the corner where Sana had been pointing at.

Even spotted Isak in a group of four or five people. He recognized Jonas and Mahdi.
All of them were drinking and Isak was smoking something that looked like a joint.
The way the younger boy breathed the white smoke in and out turned Even on more than it should've.
Slowly, he walked towards the boys. His heartbeat rate increased with every step he made.

Suddenly, Jonas saw Even and waved. The other boys turned around, too.
When Even's eyes met Isak's, it seemed like the whole world around them froze.

Isak was dressed in an armour and a coat of chain mail, similar to the one Romeo had worn to the costume party in the movie.
Even saw the way Isak scrutinized him, from head to feet. It was like the younger boy couldn't believe what he was seeing, like he was so infatuated with Even, that his appearance was too much for him to take in all at once.

Even arrived at the group and was greeted by Jonas and Mahdi. Jonas was dressed as Edward with the scissor hands and Mahdi was an Avatar. A very blue one, that is.

"You definitely make a hot girl, Even!" Jonas blurted out. "Yeah, I'd totally do you." Mahdi agreed and high-fived Jonas. Both of them were visibly drunk.
Even just laughed, then he turned his attention to Isak.

"You think so, too?" Even asked him smirking and popped out his hips.
Isak just stuttered something, his cheeks turning bright red.

"What?" Even asked and playfully gasped. "You think I'm so hot that you've even lost your words? Well if that isn't a compliment." Even said and Mahdi laughed.

Jonas sent Isak an examining look. Maybe he knew that something was up.
Isak still didn't manage to form a proper sentence and just turned more and more red.
Even felt kind of sorry for him, so he ignored the other people that were standing in the group and made a few steps more, till he stood directly in front of Isak.

He leaned closer to the boy and whispered in his ear: "Follow me".
Even heard Isak suck in his breath. He leaned back and raised his eyebrows in a mysterious way, then he turned around and walked to the stairs.

Even knew Isak would follow him. He just knew it.
So, he went up the staircase and walked down the hallway, till he found an empty room.
Instead of sitting down on the queen sized bed in the middle of the room, Even just stood there, waiting for Isak to enter, too. Seconds later, Isak actually came in.
A wave of excitement flooded Evens body.
Isak softly closed the door behind him and then turned to Even.

"I don't even know why I followed you." Isak suddenly spoke up, after the two boys had just stared at each other for a few seconds.
"Oh, I know why." Even responded and made a few steps in Isak's direction.
Isak raised his eyebrows. "Why?"
Even smiled and came to a stop in front of him.

"Because you're curious. Because you want to know what this-" he gestured between him and Isak "-is. Because you can't help it but be fascinated and you can't resist this. Us."
Even said softly and reached out his right hand to fix a strand of Isak's hair.
"Is that so?" Isak asked, leaning in closer to Even. The older boy nodded.

"You wanna know what I think?" Isak asked. Even could feel Isak's breath tingle his cheeks.

"I think you're completely right." Isak said.

And then, after another second, the younger boy closed the small gap between his and Even's face and leaned in a few more centimeters, till their noses touched.
Even's emotions exploded. He felt sparks all over his body, like a huge firework inside of him.
Softly, Even leaned in a bit more and rubbed his nose softly against Isak's.
Just that small touch made Even feel like he floated through a sky of cotton candy.

Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined to be so close to Isak one day.
Even's mind was blank, there was no party anymore, no foreign bedroom, no, all Even could perceive in that moment was Isak. Isak and his gorgeous lips, that were so close to his own ones. Isak and his wavy blonde hair. Isak and his beautiful hazel eyes and the way they slowly closed.

One breathless moment later, the two boys closed the last distance between them and finally, after what seemed like an eternity, their lips touched causing a sweet, magical, overwhelming sensation in both of them.
And in that moment Even knew. He knew that he had found the one.