• Chapter 43 •

A/N; When your iPad percentage is the same number as the chapter you're working on, #relatable 😂. Who relates to that? Exactly, no one! Cause I'm a loserrrr! HAHA! 😐......idk? Just read the chapter already!
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"Do you remember anything? At all" I sigh, scrunching my eyebrows. "N-No, I don't remember anything of what happened last night, or how I ended up in the living room" Trent exclaim, dragging his hands down his face.

"You ended up in the living room by sleep walking babe" Piper cooed, cupping his face. "B-But I never sleep walk" Trent gulped, with Piper pulling her hands away. After Trent dropped to the ground, he jolted back up with Piper rushing down here, with the rest continuing to sleep. Currently, Trent sits opposite of me, with Piper sitting on his lap. Every time I see them together, it's rather they're hugging each other or Piper's on his lap.

It's cute and all but very cheesy. And too much cheese is bad! "Was he sleep talking?" Piper asked, turning to me.

"Pfft, more like sleep shouting!" I exclaim. "What d-did I say?" Trent released a shaky breath, bringing Piper closer.

"You mumbled 'I don't know why he told me' about two to three times. I thought you were having some nightmare since your bottom lip was pouting and your eyebrows were scrunched together, with your hands vibrating. I shook your shoulders and shouted 'wake up dude!'. You pleaded for me to stop but I continued, and instead of waking up, you screamed 'I did what you said, what do you want from me?!' and clasped" I explain.

"Baby" Piper asked carefully "is there something you're not telling us?". There was awkward silents in the atmosphere for a while, with Piper and I studying Trent as he has some mental argument with himself. Trent sighed and dropped his head down in defeat.

"We want to know what happened. It can just be between us three if that'd make it more comfortable for you" Piper reassured, wrapping her arms around his torso. "I-It'd be best" he admits, releasing another shaky breath.

"So, tell us about your dream" I say, leaning forward. "My dream was a past event" he states, looking up at me with watery eyes. "What event?" I asked carefully. "M-My parents, my parents getting turned" he sighs, with a tear running down his cheek. "Turned?" Piper and I asked at the same time.

"They never died, they got turned" he said, looking down "I thought that, if I told you guys the truth, your friends and your family that my parents were vampires, they wouldn't of taken any chances and would of immediately ban me from seeing Piper".

"Not if they begin as human and they get turned forcefully" Piper explains, burying her head into Trent's shoulder. "Are Piper's parents THAT intimidating to you?" I laugh.

"Your mother, Zara, she is very kind" he smiles to Piper "it's just, Enth and Fredrick I suppose. They have this strong alpha vibe coming from the both of them, like most alphas". "I'll make sure they'll lay off a bit" I nod. No one should be intimidated by their own brand new family members.

"A bit?" Piper asked, glaring at me "they'll completely lay off of him! I'll make sure of it". "Well, he IS your mate" I sigh, lifting my arms in surrendering position. "He's mine and only mine" she huffed out, snuggling in closer into him.  "Always" Trent cooed, bringing her closer than ever.

"Back to the topic love birds" I laugh "so Trent, uh, if it's not too hard, may you explained what happened?". He looked hesitated for bit before nodding.