• Chapter 19 •

A/N; Sick as bruh! No, literally, I'm sick😷. FOOD POISONINGGG! Doing nothing but sitting on the couch with my iPad, puking a bit, what could I possibly do? Oh right, a DOUBLE UPDATE! *explosions* 💥💥. And hey! Remember this "//" 5000 years ago?! AHAHA! Me Neither!
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"That's a relief! Thank you very very much" Rosie squeals through the phone as Joey, Lulu and I walk down the stairs, all dressed and ready for school. "What's a relief?" Joey asks, placing his unpacked school bag on the sofa.

Rosie hangs up the phone and places it on the arm of the sofa "Your farther is feeling a lot better! His coming home sometime tonight!" she explains happily, with sparkles flying through her eyes. "That's amazing news!" Lulu shouts, running over to mum and crushing her in a hug.

"That's a HUGE relief" Joey breathes out. "It's amazing! Roughly what time?" I ask. I might not be able to see him straight away because Enth and I are seeing a movie. Not sure which movie either?

"Oh, about 6 o'clock" Rosie shrugs. "Oh, because uh..." I say rubbing my neck "I was planning on hanging out with a friend at 6". A friend? Really? He's my god dam soul mate?! I'm gonna have to tell her sooner or later. But my stupid reflexes told her it was just a friend!

"Oh, what time will you return? And who?" Rosie asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'll be back around 7:30? And I met him at the flower shop" I think explain, looking down.

"Ohh, hiiim" Joey teases. "Whose hiiim?" Rosie asked Joey. "His a guy, we met him" Lulu explains, pointing to Joey and herself "Trust me, his nice". Rosie studies me before nodding "alright then, Keith won't mind seeing you later on I suppose" she shrugs.

"As long as Keith won't mind" I repeat. "He won't mind at all" Rosie laughs. I sigh in relief. I REALLY want to go to the movies with Enth. Keith's fiiine, he's strong and will return home like nothing happened.

"Alright you kids, I'll be heading out soon for some groceries, I expect all you to be gone for school when I'm gone! Cool?" She asks. We all nod as Rosie heads up stairs.The three of us watch her as she disappears from sight.

"Dad won't be a vampire right?!" Joey whisper shouts.

"We talked about this before when we went to bed last night! And we even rang up Zara!" Lulu whisper shouts back "it's rare for a vampires bite to turn a human into a vampire, it's just an amazing miracle that his well and will be home tonight".

"Ok, what about the vampire at the high school?" I whisper. Even though Rosie's upstairs, we don't want her knowing ANYTHING! It's for her own safety.

"We'll just keep an eye out for that" Lulu nods. I sigh "alright then".

"Come on" Lulu says "let's get ready, leaving in 20". "Breakfast time" I say to myself, entering the kitchen.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Alright then, see you two tomorrow" Holly said, tapping away on her phone. The bell has already rang through the school, telling every student that school is over. Nae, Holly, Lulu and I are now walking out of the school with our bags on our backs.

"And hey" Nae says, pointing at me "tell my everything about little you and that boy after the date" she cooed, playfully winking. I scoffed "don't see why you'd care?". Nae giggles like a maniac before running off towards her silver Jeep, with Holly following. "Aren't the days better without that pedo and that slut?" Lulu asked, looking up at the sky.

//

I know by slut, she means Kiki, and by pedo, she means Corey. "Couldn't agree more. They're probably making out or something?" I shrug.

"Also, people are starting to say that Corey dropped out" she explains, as we stop infront of the truck waiting for Joey, like usual. "Seriously? What about Kiki?" I ask, leaning against the truck. Lulu shrugs as she stands infront of me.

"What if Corey's the vampire?" I ask completely random. Yep, smart as!

"It'd make sense. That party Joey went to on Monday with the holes. Plus, we have to see the holes still" Lulu says, pointing at me. "True, he never showed us" I say, glancing towards the entrance. Joey makes his way towards us with Kile and Paul walking towards their cars. Trent on the other hand, he's walking back into the building. That's strange?

He's usually the first one to leave the place, yet he's going back. "What's Trent doing?" I ask, opening the door to the passengers seat. Joey glances back and shrugs "not sure". I shrug as I hop into the car, with Joey in the drivers seat and Lulu behind me.

"Did you hear about Corey and Kiki?" Joey smirks, starting up the truck. "We heard that Corey dropped out, but what about Kiki?" I ask, glancing between Joey and Lulu. ,They both dropped out" he pronounced happily.

"Both?" Lulu laughed. "Yep! Days keep getting better and better!" Joey sang, pulling out of the carpark and onto the road. We drove in silents, passing the shops and some trees. Within a flash, we're back home with our mums car parked in the driveway. Joey parked next to her car, since this house has a double driveway, and we all hopped out.

"Wait!" Lulu shouted before Joey could open the entrance door. "What is it?" Joey asks, releasing his grip from the handle. "Let's guess what mums doing right now before we enter the house" Lulu explains.

"Alright, I think she's cooking" Joey shrugs. "I think she's watching tv" Lulu says proudly. I shrug "maybe she's putting away the shopping". "Bruh? She went shopping straight after we went to school" Lulu says, looking at me dumb. "I just wanna go in and destroy every eatable thing in there!" I exhale "come on!".

"Fine, party pooper" Lulu says annoyed. I roll my eyes as Joey twists the handle and opens the door. "Oh my god!" Joey screeches "that smell". "What smell?" Lulu asked, sniffing the air.

She gagged and pulled her shirt over her nose along with Joey. I sniffed the air too before gagging. "Smells like....blood" I comment, pulling my shirt over my nose. We all look at each other before our eyes go wide. We quickly run down the hallway and enter the living room.

We all stand there, with our bones rattling. Our hairs standing up. My heart stops as my lungs tighten.

The furniture is all over the place, torn and ripped, with blood everywhere. On the walls, the floor and even the ceiling. On the left wall and the wall ahead had writing on it. The writing was messy but still readable, looking like someone smeared it on with their full hand.

The left wall said 'Missed me kids?'.

On the other wall ahead of us said 'I dropped out of school like I dropped your mother'. Underneath the writing was something that made my heart get ripped out of my chest. My muscles shredding. My legs turning into jelly. And my eyeballs forming giant waterfalls. There was Rosie.

Her eyes wide open with blood on every inch of her body and her clothes torn up. There are holes on both of her wrists and either side of her neck. Her body laid still as we stood still. Looking at the scene before us.

It felt like forever before Lulu clasped onto the ground, screeching.
———
A/N; Don't be mad 😅😟. Btw, in love with this song! Sucks it's for THIS chapter though.