• Chapter 7 •

A/N; Neon lights! Baby polar bears! Fluffy seals!😵
———
Enth's POV:
.....................
"Hand me the Oreos" I say, waving my hand out. "Yes sir" Jake saluted playfully and handed me Oreos, dumping all the snacks on the desk and taking a seat next to Piper. "Alright, here you go" Piper says handing me her phone.

I take it and look down onto the screen. Brett Woods and Catherine Woods. "Got it" I nod and handed the phone back.

"Got it" we snap out heads to the door, seeing Skylar holding her blue laptop and old newspapers. The laptop ligit matches her hair.

"Good, now" I say, standing up from my desk as Skylar sits next to Piper and places the laptop and newspapers on the desk. "You two" I say pointing to Piper and Skylar "you two research about the school on your phones. I want to make sure it's a place for them to enjoy and be happy". They both nod and start tapping away.

"You" I say, pointing to Jake "you do some research on Lulu, find her on Facebook, find out about her family ect" I say, handing the laptop to him.

He nods and takes it. "While I..." I say to myself "will research about Ruby in these newspapers".

I plop down into my chair and take the newspapers. I open it up and start reading/flicking through.

"Password?" Jake asked. I glanced up, seeing his talking about the laptop. "Beta_role32" she says, not glancing up once. Jake scoffed and rolled his eyes "as if". Skylar glares at him playfully, turning back to the phone and continuing her research.

We all sat there in silents, searching away. I flicked through most of the pages, but a picture of a car crashed into a tree caught my eye. It seems to have been of raining since it was all wet on the road in the picture. Underneath that picture was three more. I gasp and look closer at the pictures.

A car licence picture of a pretty woman named 'Catherine Woods'. Jackpot! I glanced over next to her picture to see another car licence of a good looking man named 'Brett Woods'. Double Jackpot!

I glance over to the last picture to see a young girl, around 12 or 13 sitting on a bench with another cute smaller girl. 'Ruby Woods'.

W-what? I kept my eyes glued on her. She was laughing her ass off by the looks of it. Now looking at it, the girl making her laugh looks like s younger version of Lulu! I glanced down to the paragraph underneath the pictures, beginning to read.

'A tragic accident happened on Friday, November the 12th. Catherine and Brett took their only child, Ruby, to her surprise birthday party, being on her actual birthday. After the birthday they drove home on a rainy night. We are still unsure what caused the car to skid besides the wetness, Ruby exclaims that she saw a giant wolf with red eyes and mattered fur. At the time, there were no cars around, therefor, no witnesses. The car crashed into a tree, with Ruby being the only surviver with a major injured shoulder and leg.'

"What it is bro?" I looked up to see Piper with scrunched eyebrows looking at me. I let out a shaky breath and placed the newspaper down. I opened my mouth, about to explain when Jake cut me off.

"You might wanna see this" He says. I nod and lean over the desk, waiting for him to begin.

"Alright, I've gotten a lot of information on Lulu, and her family. Here's what Lulu's mother, Rosie Jones, posted 4 years ago" Jake explains, handing me the laptop. I take it and rest it on my lap, reading the paragraph.

'Very very sad about the tragic death of two very important people that meant so much to this family. We've adopted Ruby the day after the crash. I can't express how much I'm so proud of you Ruby Woods , you are very strong and beautiful and will make Lulu Jones as happy as ever living with us. I luv you so so much darling. XOXO😭'

I scrunch up my eyebrows and pouted. "Alright, stop now and explain everything you know" Piper says, getting annoyed.

I sigh and look up at her. "This is what I have so far" I say, resting my arms on the desk. "For Ruby's 13th birthday her parents, Brett and Catherine, took her to a surprise birthday party, which was on her actual birthday. They were driving home in the dark rainy night and the car crashed. Ruby believes that she saw a giant wolf, with red eyes and mattered fur, obviously a rouge. She was the only surviver and the day after the crash Lulu and her family adopted Ruby".

The three of them sit in silence, soaking in the information. "Our Luna doesn't deserve that" Piper whimpered.

"I know" I whimper, 100% agreeing.

"I'm tired from sadness" Skylar mumbles standing up. She walked out of the door without another word.

"She's not in the brightest mood" Jake sighed rubbing his neck. "Who would?" Piper exclaims standing up.

"That's good enough information guys, we can go our own ways" I say standing up. They nod and exited the office.

I sighed. Great, now I'm upset, even on my mates birthday.

"How can she celebrate her birthday?" Shadow whimpered. "I was planning out everything for her next birthday party we she informed me it was her birthday, but I don't even think she'd come".

"I know" I mumble to him. "But even if she rejected me and hated my guts, I'm still determined to celebrate her birthday, to make sure it's the happiest day of her life and make her forget that ever happened to that amazingly beautiful thing!"

"Your right" Shadow agreed "it is her birthday after all! We'll spoil the crap out of her! And I don't think anyone would think of what we're gonna do next year!"

"Yeah, NEXT YEAR, keep the excitement down buddy" I chuckle and shut off the connection.
———
A/N; Lol, ligit 7 chapters (plus introduction) on her dam birthday! It's time to move on, that'll be for next chapter!👏🏼