"What do you think?" He asked. 

"I don't know." I sighed as more tears threatened to spill.

"Whatever happens, happens. You'll get through this. You're strong enough" He smiled. He was the best family member I could ask for. He understood everything and it was easy to talk to him.

"Thanks, Tristan. For everything"  I smiled.

"No problem" He smiled before kissing my forehead.

I headed back into my room and plopped down onto the bed. Just when I thought I was done crying, a tear left my eye. Soon more started to fall which turned into a full on sob. I couldn't control the tears that left. 

******

I woke up with a banging on the door. I groaned and got out of bed.

"Let's gooo!" Tristan said.

"Where?" I yawned.

"The beach" Tristan smiled. Shit I forgot we planned to go to the beach. But Harry was going to be there and I wasn't ready to pace him yet.

"I think I'll pass" I said.

"No no no. You are coming so get ready and meet me in my room" He playfully demanded.

I shut the door in his face before searching through my bag for my bikini. I stumbled over one of Harry's shirt. I held the shirt up to chest before smelling it. His scent still lingered on the shirt and I couldn't take it. For the 100th time since we broke up I cried again. 

It took me a while to regain myself. I walked into the bathroom and took in my appearance. My eyes were bloodshot and I had bags under my eyes seeming as if I didn't sleep for days. I washed my face with cold water hoping the redness would die down. I put on my eyelet bikini top and put on jean shorts. I threw over a plain white tee. I covered up the bags under my eyes with concealer and I put over my aviators so my eyes would be covered. 

I knocked on Tristan's door and James opened up. Just who I needed to see right now. I walked into the room and Tristan was sat on the bed and next to him was Harry. I tried not to make any eye contact but it was hard not to. 

"Are we ready to go?" Tristan asked and I nodded my head scared to see how my voice would sound.

Harry's POV:

My night was fucking terrible. I couldn't fall asleep at all. I tossed and turned all night thinking about Kylie. I couldn't hold her anymore, I couldn't call her mine. No more goodnight kisses no more anything. We were done.

I didn't even remember we were going to the beach today until Tristan came to wake me up. He knew about the break up and he talked to me about it. It wasn't anything interesting just the usual blabbering to make me feel better. I got dressed into my yellow swim trunks and pulled over a white tank. I put on my snap back on back words. To hid the disgusting bags that started to form I threw on my black RayBan's. 

We were all meeting in Tristan's room so once I got there I sat down on the bed. I didn't make any contact with anyone. Especially not James who had the nerves to even fucking talk to him. It was all his fault.

Tristan came back into the room and plopped down on the bed next to me.

"Waiting for Kylie?" James asked and Tristan nodded.

We waited around for about 15 minutes when Kylie finally walked in. I tried not to make any eye contact with her which was hard considering the fact that she had on fucking shorts and a white tee which you can clearly see her black bikini top.

She had aviators covering her eyes so I didn't really know how her appearance was. I just want to go up to her and hold and kiss her. 

Kylie's POV:

The car ride to the beach was awkward considering that Harry sat next to me. His knees brushed against mine but I quickly moved it away. 

I sat playing with the sand as the guys were getting ready to go into the water. Tristan sat and joined me.

"You coming in?" He asked but I shook my head no.

"Tristan you coming?" James shouted.

"I'll come in later" He shouted back.

I looked up and my eyes caught Harry's body. I tried to look away but I couldn't. The way his bright yellow swim trunks were hung low on his hips, his snap back was on back words and his black RayBan's covered his eyes. 

Tears started to brim my eyes at the thought of our break up. I quickly got up and Tristan gave me a confused look. I brushed the sand off my shorts before telling Tristan I was going to the bathroom.

A few tears escaped my eyes and before more started pouring, I quickly rushed to the nearest bathroom.

*****

Authors note:

Don't hate mee!!! I got a lot of feedback on my last chapter so thank you for the feedback. Everyone was mad at me for the way I ended the last chapter. You guys are probably going to be more mad ahhh!! Sorry :(

This was supposed to be up yesterday but wasn't sooo Happy belated birthday Zaynn <33

Vote Comment Share <33