Future life (Adrienette)

Adrien gave a small groan as he awoke to hear his five year old daughter crying in the next room. "I'll get it, you need to sleep" Adrien said gently kissing his pregnant wife on the forehead before getting up and slowly walking into Emma's room. "You okay Kitten" Adrien asked slowing opening to door to see Emma sitting up in her bed, hugging her cat plushie that Marinette had made her. "I had a nightmare" Emma said as Adrien walked over sitting down next to her, allowing her to climb into his lap hugging her. "It's okay Emma, do you want to tell me what happen?" Adrien asked gently kissing her on the forehead. "You know those creatures that you and mummy fought" Emma said referring to the Akuma. "Yeah what about them?" Adrien asked. "They were chasing me wanting me to join them." Emma said hugging Adrien letting a few tears escape. "Shush, it's going to be okay Emma, they won't come for you" Adrien said gently rubbing Emma on the back calming her down.

"Can you sing me that song you sang when I was younger" Emma asked looking up at him. "You still remember it" Adrien asked quite surprised. Emma gave a small nod before cuddling into Adrien's chest as he started to sing.

"Hush little Chateon don't you cry
Daddy's going to be here by your side.
Don't let the butterflies see you afraid
Cause you've got your ladybugs by your side."

Adrien smiled staring down at his daughter, her blonde locks gently swaying as she fell back to sleep. Adrien carefully lay Emma back down in her bed kissing her forehead, before making his way back next door into his own, wrapping an arm around his wife. "What was wrong with her" Marinette asked. "She had a nightmare. This time it was Akuma chasing her" Adrien said as he pressed his lips to Marinette forehead. "She asleep now though" He added as Marinette turned over to look at him smiling. "I told you that you would make a great dad" Marinette said pressing her lips to Adrien for a second before curling up into his chest, letting sleep over take them both.

Hey guys sorry if this doesn't have much Adrienette in it, I just really want to do a bit in their future life with them having a kid and how Adrien handles it.

Till next time

LadyNoir out