Truth or Dare (Adrientte/LadyNoir)

Third Person POV

The four were sitting around Adrien's room having a sleepover as Adrien father was away so they could be over. "I'm so bored" Nino groaned hanging over the end of Adrien couch. "We it would help if you weren't hanging upside down." Marinette said looking up from her phone as she lay on Adrien's bed. "I know how about truth or dare" Alya said poking up from the couch. "Sound okay" Adrien said turning away from the LadyBlog that was up on his computer. "I'm in, Marinette?" Nino asked. "I'm not sure" Marinette said. "Hey come on Mari it'll be fun" Adrien said logging of his computer and joining Alya and Nino on the couch. "Fine, but don't hate me if I have to reveal anything personal" Marinette groaned getting up and joining them.

"Yay. I'll go first. Adrien, truth or dare" Alya said looking over at Adrien. "Truth" Adrien said. "Okay. Did you know that the scarf you got for your birthday was actually from Marinette" Alya said causing Marinette to blush and hide herself in her hands. "I told you not to tell him" Marinette said in a muffled voice. "Wait that was from you?" Adrien asked looking at Marinette. "Yeah." Marinette said. "Thank you Marinette" Adrien said hugging Marinette leaving her bright red. "Okay Nino truth or dare" Adrien asked turning to Nino. "Truth" Nino said confidently. "Okay. If you had to date your least favourite girl in the class, who would it be?" Adrien asked. "What kinda question is that" Alya asked. "Hey. I've never done this before" Adrien said "Sabrina" Nino whispered. "What was that Nink we didn't here it" Marinette asked leaning in. "Sabrina" Nino said louder causing everyone to laugh. "Haha. Alya truth or dare" Nink said.

"Dare. I'm not afraid" Alya said causing Nino to smirk. "All right, I dare you to hug Chloe when you see her" Nino said. "WHAT" Alya cried out causing them to burst out laughing. "Dares a dare" Adrien said. "Fine. Marinette truth or dare" Alya said. "Truth. I'm not doing any of your dares again" Marinette said. "Why?" Nino asked. "Last time she made me wear a Chat Noir outfit I had made and went out for ice-cream" Marinette said "it wasn't that bad" Alya said. "Yeah till Chloe saw us" Marinette added. "Fine. Is it true that Chat Noir is a flirt" Alya asked. "Yes he is" Marinette said. "When have you met Chat Noir" Adrien asked looking confused. "Evillustrator and The Gamer incident Marinette said shrugging. "Cool can you get me an interview" Alya asked. "Well I got you one with Ladybug so I'll see what I'll do" Marinette said. "Nino truth or dare" Marinette asked. "Dare" Nino asked. Marinette and Adrien looked at each other and grinned. "I have a bad feeling about this" Nino said looking at the two. "Kiss Alya for a minute" They both said. "WHAT" Alya and Nino cried out staring at the two who just smirked. Nino groaned and move next to Alya and kissed her. "Nice thinking" Adrien said turning to Marinette. "Thanks. I'm pre sure they going to get us back." Marinette said giggled. "Um I'm pretty sure it's been longer than a minute" Adrien said looking over at them. "How about we just leave them" Marinette asked getting up. "Sure. Plagg claws out" Adrien said getting up and transforming. "Tikki spots on" Marinette said before jumping out the window with Chat in pursuit. "How long till they realise we're gone" Chat asked as they landing on top of one of the building. "I don't know. But I don't want to be in there" Ladybug said walking over to Chat. "Neither do I" Chat said wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her in. "At least they won't see this" Chat said before kissing Ladybug.

Hey everyone. Thank you for all of your votes and comments I love them so please continue do those and don't forget you can request some oneshot ideas to me. Till then

LadyNoir out