Cursed soul (Adrienette)

The winded howled around the dark and old house as the teenage girl aimlessly wandering through its dark corridor calling out to her friend. "Alya, please come out its not funny any more." The girl friend Alya, though it would be funny to go into the old abandoned house behind the the forest that hid the house.

The girl slowly peck around into a room which seemed to be admitting a small glow, which turned out to be a fire. The girl thought Alya must have lit the fire so she slowly walked toward the flame. "What are you doing in here" a dark voice sounds from behind her. The girl spun around seeing no one before turning back toward the fire only to bump into something sending shivers up her spine. "I asked what are you doing here"

The girl looked up to see a male there his blonde hair waved across his eyes. "M-my friend s-she..." the girl stuttered. "There's another one here" the male said glaring at her. "Y-yes. I-I d-don't know wh-where" she stammered. "Stay here" the male said before disappearing. "Oh Alya what have I done" the girl whispered as she shrank down against the wall.

**********

When the male finally returned, the girl had fallen asleep her midnight blue hair fell across her face as she sleep. "Are you sure she's the one" a black cat said coming up and peering at the girl through his slitted eyes. "I'm sure Plagg. She may be the only one who can break this rudded curse" the male said. "Only a true love kiss can break the spell. She won't do it Adrien" Plagg said. The male Adrien gave a groan causing the girl to give a groggy groan as she stirred. "Now look what you did." Plagh said smirking at him. "Shut up you" Adrien growled before turning his attention to the girl.

"What did you do to Alya" the girl said staring up at him. "Your friend is fine. She on her way home" Adrien said stepping closer to her, causing the girl to press herself into the wall. "Who are you and what do you want from me" She said staring at him fear flicked in her eyes. "Dude your scaring her" Plagg said. The girl immediately look over at Plagg. "Did that Cat just talk" she asked. "Of course i did. Never seen a talking cat before" Plagg said hoping down from the chair he was perched on. "I've seen a talking dog but not a cat" She said. "Well let me being the first one to introduce. My name is Plagg and that doofus is my owner" Plagg said looking up at Adrien. "Well it's nice to meat you Plagg, I'm Marinette" the girl said. "How can you always get people to talk" Adrien said look at Plagg.

"Maybe because I don't intimidate them with my nasty looks" Plagg said. Adrien groaned before look at Marinette. "Sorry about my cat. I'm Adrien" Adrien said giving a short bow. "He's not that bad" Marinette said giving Plagg a scratch behind his ear. "That's because he's a cat" Adrien said crossing his arms.

"So why am I here" Marinette finally asked looking up from Plagg. "Umm." Adrien said rubbing the back of him neck. "Your not going to tell her are you" Plagg said. "Plagg please leave" Adrien said not wanting Plagg to see what was going to happen. "Fine" Plagg said stalking out of the room his tail held high. Marinette glanced up at Adrien before she was pushed against the wall. "What are you doing" she asked staring at him before Adrien forcefully pressed his lips to Marinette sending shivers both up and down there spines.

Adrien groaned when he didn't feel Marinette kissed back. it was worth a shot anyway. Adrien pulled away and took a few steps away leaving Marinette against the wall. Adrien walked over to the fire and stared down into the flames. "I was only five years old" Adrien said causing Marinette to stare at him in shock. "I had gone for a walk in the forest when I accidentally wall into the part of the forest that was forbidden. I didn't know it then, but I continue to walk through the forest till I ran into this guy. I didn't know what was going to happen till he bit me on the neck" Adrien said pulling the collar of his shirt down show a bite mark to Marinette.

"I didn't know that my life would be curse for the rest of my life. I tried everything to free myself from this curse" Adrien said looking down at his hands before looking over at Marinette. "Till I met you. And now I know what I have to do to break the curse" Adrien sighed hanging his head. "Which was to kiss me. A true love kiss" Marinette said finally pulling herself up. "That is what I had hoped. I don't want to live a cursed life any more" Adrien said. He soon felt a hand being placed on his shoulder.

Adrien turned to see Marinette standing there with a warm smile. "You know if you had just asked, I would have helped." Marinette said sliding her hand into his interlocking them together. "Your actually willing to help me" Adrien said a small spark of hope shimmering in his eyes and voice. "Of course" Marinette said reaching up with her free hand to cup Adrien's check in which he lent into. "You have know idea how happy I am" Adrien said smiling at Marinette. Marinette just smile and lent up gently kissing Adrien who slowing started kissing back after a while. They fitted together like a puzzle pieces as they lips moulded together and how they body's fitted together as they kissed.

They soon had to break as a golden light stated to glow from the bite mark on Adrien neck. "What's happening" Marinette asked staring at him. "I'm not sure" Adrien said before giving a cry of pain as her fell to the ground. "Adrien" Marinette cried dropping down next to him. "It hurts" Adrien wimped as Marinette quickly links both her hands with his. "Don't pay attention to the pain. Pay attention to me" Marinette said before kissing him again hoping to draw his attention away from the pain.

Adrien soon relaxed and started to kiss Marinette back showing that he was okay as the pain slowly faded away. During that time Marinette had changed they position so she could kiss him better. "You okay" Marinette asked as they pull away. "I feel okay" Adrien said looking up at her. Marinette tenderly reached her hand forward to toward his neck. "May I" She asked running her fingers over where the mark was. "I don't see why not" Adrien said relaxing into her touch as Marinette gently moved the fabric aside and gasped. "It's gone" she said running her finger over where the mark was. "What" Adrien gasped jumping up and walking over to a mirror that was hanging on a wall. "I'm free" Adrien whispered running his finger over his neck.

Adrien turned around and smiled at Marinette before picking her up in his arms and spinning her around laughing. "I free. Finally" Adrien smiled as her gently let her down. "Your welcome" Marinette said as she kept her arms around his neck as they pressed they foreheads together. "Thank you Marinette" Adrien said still smiling at her. "No problem" Marinette said reaching up and kissing Adrien again only more passionate who immediately kissed back eager to thank the girl who freed him from his curse.

Hey everyone. Wow that took a while. Thank you for all the comments, views and votes that I am getting I really appreciate it. Don't forget you can still request ideas. Till then

LadyNoir out