Dark Cupid (how I think it should have ended)

LadyBug POV

"Pound it" we say after just defeating Dark Cupid. I hear the familiar beep of my earring telling me to go. "Whoops. Gotta go" I tell Chat before darting of. "Wait LadyBug, I gotta tell you something" Chat said making me turn around. "The kiss I had to break the spell or"

"Wait what kiss. No I wanted to" "look out Chat your ring's flashing" I said cutting Chat of pointing at his ring. "You too" Chat said as another beep was hear from my earrings. "We're about to turn into pumpkins and personally I don't want to see that." I said giving a small giggle. "I'll tell you what happened to you tonight on patrol" I add before swinging away and detranforming.

Later that day

"So what exactly happened when I got shot by Dark Cupid" Chat asked as we landed on the Eiffel Tower after patrol. I sighed as I sat down on the Eiffel Tower before beginning. "You got hit with the arrow, and then you told be that you hated me and that you were half that we weren't friends then you attack me." I said as Chat sat down next to me. "You know how in the fairytale when the prince kisses the princess breaking the spell?" I ask looking over at Chat. "Yeah I do" Chat said nodding. "Well I had to kiss you to break the spell Cupid put on you to get the brooch" I said.

"So let me get this straight. You kiss me in order to break the spell" Chat said leaning forward. "Was it good?" He added making me go red. "Why don't you find out for yourself" I said leaning toward Chat kissing him. Chat stare in shock before relaxing and wrapping his arms around my waist deepening the kiss.

We pull back after it seems likes hours of kissing to look at each other. "Does that tell you" I ask grinning. "It does and a whole lot more" Chat said smiling before pulling me into another kiss shorter that the first one. "If we keep on kissing here, the Akuma's are gonna continue going crazy" I said pulling back looking Chat in the eyes. "The Akuma's can wait. I want to spend the time we have with you" Chat said looking out into Paris. "Plus we can see the whole of Paris from here." Chat said looking back at me. "I guess so" I said looking out at Paris. I look back at Chat to see staring at me. "What" I asked looking at him in confusion. "That's the first time that you have agreed with something that I said" Chat said. "Your right. I've been more focused on the Akuma's" I said resting my head on Chat's shoulder.

"Well I do enjoy seeing this new side of you m'lady" Chat said bringing my head up to him, before pressing his lips to mine. I smile against his lips before responding and kissing his back.

Another one done. I hope you are enjoying my oneshots. Please comment and like.

LadyNoir out