Ummm (Adrienette)

"Uh, I'm really sorry. It's impossible to get anything down with my parents around." Marinette said staring down at the pie in her hand with Adrien next to her. "That's okay. I didn't know your dad made such yummy pie!" Adrien said as he finished of the rest of his pie
"Oh, uh, I... yeah! So, shall we go back?" Marinette asked "Let's see if it works." Adrien said holding up the bracelet Marinette had given him.

They were about to leave when Gamer's robot appeared behind them. "Tell me this isn't some kimd of publicity stunt for the tournament!" Marinette said as she stared at the robot. "Well, well. Marinette, let's see who's victorious this time." Gamer said from inside the robot staring at Marinette and getting ready to fire. "Doesn't look like a publicity stunt to me." Adrien said clearly annoyed before pulling Marinette away as the Gamer fired that them causing the bench that they had been sitting on the disappear as they hit the grass.

What they didn't realise is that when Adrien had pulled them both of the bench, they both landing on the grass, Adrien on top with his lips firmly pressed against Marinette's lips. All Marinette could do was stared at Adrien as he kissed her before realising what he was doing and pulled away blushing.

"Umm." Adrien said as both he and Marinette blushed. "I t-t-think we s-s-should go" Marinette stuttered. "Y-Yeah, w-we s-should" Adrien said getting up and helping Marinette up before both running off.

(Time skip to after the tournament)

"Hey Marinette" Adrien said blushing as he walked up to Marinette. "H-Hey Adrien" Marinette said giving a small wave also blushing. "Look. In sorry with what happened at the park earlier" Adrien said rubbing the back of his neck. "It's fine. It was an accident" Marinette said. "But to be honest, I like it" Adrien whispered stepping closer their chests touching. Marinette gasped her blush darkening as Adrien raised a hand and gently placed it on her check.

"I didn't know why I didn't see it before" Adrien said smile down at Marinette before leaning down. "But I see it now. And I'm not letting it go" Before Marinette could speak, Adrien had press his lips to Marinette kissing her. Marinette stared in shock as Adrien kissed her bring both is hands down to Marinette waist as she somehow found her arms around his neck. 'Maybe this day wasn't so bad after all' Marinette thought as she kissed Adrien back wanting to know if she was still dreaming or not. She wasn't.

Hey everyone.

I'm so so so so so so sorry for not updating. So kill me guys for not updating. I had a huge huge writing block across all my books, I've started work and I've just had my exam block for school which is putting pressure on me.

On another note. I've been accepted into University next year. So that will put a huge toll on me but I will promise to update a least one a week with all of my School stuff, work and uni.

Well I'm on holiday now so ill try to update a lot more. Till then

LadyNoir out