Hogwarts AU (Adrienette)

(Marinette and Adrien are in Griffindor and Alya and Nino are in Hufflepuff)

Marinette POV

"Alya this is not helping me" I said looking up at my Hufflepuff friend who was trying to do her Charms. "Well why don't you ask Adrien, he's top of Defence Against the Dark Arts and Potions" Alya said point over to my fellow Gryffindor and his friend. "Yeah maybe we can ask his friend to help you in Herbology and Charms" I said making Alya blush red. I smile before getting up and walking to the two boys. "Hey Nino, hey Adrien" I said waving at them. "Hey Marinette, what can I help you with" Adrien asked. "My friend Alya and I are have some trouble studying for the upcoming exams and we were wondering if you boys can help" I said knowing that Alya would be thanking me later. (Exams are in like 5-6 months as it is Christmas time)

"Sure" Adrien said looking at Nino before turning back. "Great. Nino do you think you could help Alya with Herbology and Charms" I asked Nino. "S-sure" Nino said before walking over to her. "Your just trying to get them together aren't you" Adrien ask me. "Yes and Alya does need help" I giggled. "Cool. Do you want to grab your stuff then head back to the common room." Adrien ask. "Sure" I said before grabbing my bag and joining Adrien at the entrance of the library.

************

"I really appreciate you helping me" I said looking up at Adrien from my Potions book. "No worries" Adrien said rubbing the back of his neck as he surveyed the empty common room. It was about 11 o'clock and we were still studying. I watched as Adrien's cat jumped onto my lap curling up and falling asleep. "Why does Plagg always do that to you" Adrien asked staring at his car. "Maybe because I give him scratched" I said scratching him behind the ear. A ruslhing noise sounded as my owl flew though the open window. "Hey Tikki" I said as my snowy owl landed on the back of my chair dropping a letter on top of Plagg. I pick the letter up seeing it was from Alya. "Who is it" Adrien asked curiously. "Alya. She thanking me for helping and want to know if we want to hang out tomorrow" I said looking up from the letter. "Sure" Adrien said as I picked up my quill and scribbling an answer on the back before handing the note back to Tikki. "So do you want to try and get them under the mistletoe" I asked excitedly. "Know them, yes" Adrien said grinning back at me. I smile at Adrien before drifting of into a dreamless sleep.

Hey everyone. Please tell me do you want a part two of this and do you want a bit of Nilya in it. Please tell me.

LadyNoir out