Why? (Adrienette)

Marinette POV

I awoke to hear a small tapping noise on my trapdoor. I opened it letting a soaking wet Chat in. "What happened" I asked grabbing a towel as Chat released his transformation to show a light red handprint on his cheek. "Adrien" I gasped slowly touching the mark casing Adrien to wince in pain. "M-My f-father h-he" Adrien said shacking a bit in shock tears streaming down his face. "Don't talk I'll be back in a second" I said kissing Adrien on the forehead before running downstairs to make some hot chocolate and to grab a plate of snacks not having to worry that my parents were away.

************

"Thanks Mari" Adrien said as I tended to the mark on his cheek. "Why did he do this you?" I asked setting the first aid kit next to me. "He said I was worthless and I was the reason why mum left" Adrien said trying to hold back the tears. I placed a hand on Adrien's arm causing him to wince in pain. I slowly pulled the sleeve of his shirt up to find a few cuts up his arm. "Adrien why?" I asked staring up at him in shock before grabbing the first aid kit. "I sorry just my fathers words..." Adrien said trailing off. "Oh Adrien don't let your father bring you down" I said as wrapped up the cuts. "I know but his words hurt me. Why doesn't he care about me" Adrien said tears slowly dropping down. "Adrien I sure he cares about you but he doesn't know how" I said placing the bandages next to me a placing a hand on his shoulder. "How? All he does is control my life, he doesn't even let me get a choice in what I do" Adrien said lashing out making me back away. Adrien stopped at turned to look at me. "Sorry Mari" Adrien said grabbing my wrist and pulling me into him. "It's okay Adrien" I said as I kissing him on the cheek. We stayed in that position me in Adrien's lap as he cried into my shoulder. "I'm sorry that you have to see me like this Mari" Adrien said raising his head to look at me. "It's okay Adrien" I said running my fingers through his hair. Adrien gave a weak smile before giving of a small yawn. "Tired?" I asked. "Yeah" Adrien said lying down on my bed. I gave a chuckle and grabbed the empty plate and cups and took them downstairs to return to find Adrien already asleep with Plagg curled up with Tikki. I smile and climbed up next to Adrien and gave him a light kiss on his forehead before falling asleep next to him. "Night kitty"

Hey everyone. Don't have much to say, but please request some oneshot to me I would love to know some of your ideas. Till then

LadyNoir out