Pain (LadyNoir)

LadyBug's POV

I watch in horror as my partner crumples to the ground after taking a hit for me. "Chat" I cried hurrying over to him taking his head in my lap. "M'lady, d-don't worry about m-me. Get the Akuma" Chat said weakly his eyes fluttering closed. As much as I didn't want to leave him, I got up and left to capture the Akuma. "Nobody hurts my Chat" I tell the Akumatised villain when I caught up with them. "Let's see how the bug does without her cat". The villain said pulling out his weapon. I tighten my grip on my yoyo before attacking.

(Time skip, cause I can't really write fight seances)

I hurry back to where I left Chat to find him unconscious. I pick Chat up, and move us into a nearby alleyway where we won't be spotted. As I propped Chat against the wall I notice a cut to his side in where Chat was struck. I relies me that I was near my place so I quickly swing home and fetch my first aid kit.

I arrive back and set up the kit before grabbing the bell to Chat's suit and zip it down his torso to reach his wound. I pull Chat's arms out of his sleeves as well since he had a few cut on his arms. I feel Chat regain consciousness as I wipe the blood away from the wound on his side. "M-m'lady what happened" Chat asked looking at me tears welling in my eyes. "You reckless cat. Do you know how my pain you put me in with you getting hurt." I chock as I continue to clean the wound. "I'm sorry m'lady I didn't know" chat said raising his hand a wiping a few tears away, not realising what was going on. I sigh and quickly wrap the wound you making Chat wince in pain. "Sorry. I'm just fixing up this wound." I said seeing Chat going red before zipping the suit back up. "You don't have to do this m'lady. I can take" "No. Your always putting yourself in danger to protect me. It's my turn to help you" I snap cutting Chat off. I suddenly regrets snapping, and pull Chat into a hug. "I'm sorry. I don't want to lose you" I sob burring my head into Chat's neck. I feel Chat wrap his arms around me hugging me back. "It okay m'lady. I'm sorry for putting you in this pain" Chat said. We stay in this position for awhile before I hear the beep of my miraculous. "Don't come out on patrol until your wound has healed" I said getting to my feat. "I wasn't planning on" Chat said as I help him up. "Just be careful" I said pulling my yoyo from my waist. "I will be m'lady" Chat said kissing me on the cheek before pulling his baton out, extending it and jumping onto the closest building. I watch Chat before picking the first aid kit up and swinging  home.

I am on a roll. Four oneshots in a week. Go me

LadyNoir out