A night to remember (Ladynoir)

Ladybug PVO

"My lady"

I turn around to see Chat leaning against his staff. "Hello Chat. What are you doing out? It not your night to patrol" I say looking at him.

"What. Can't I come to check on my bugaboo" Chat said moving next to me. "For the last time stop calling me bugaboo" I say turning back out to look out into Paris.

"Sorry My lady. But I would like to meet you at the top of the Eiffel Tower tomorrow night at midnight" Chat said before jumping of the building and headed off into the night.

(Next day)

"Why does Chat want me to meet him at the Eiffel Tower tonight?" I ask my kuimi  Tikki. "I don't know Marinette. But you better get to school" Tikki said looking at my clock which read 8:40

"Oh no I'm going to be late" I say grabbing my bag and running out of the bakery.

..........

As I made my way toward the Eiffel Tower I could shake the though of what Chat wanted. ''Calm down Marinette' Tikki said in my head.

"Sorry Tikki" I whisper as I land on the Eiffel Tower. I look around searching for the cat but find nothing.

"As usual he is late" I say sitting down at the edge of the tower looking out into Paris. I had been up here several times, but I never had the time to admire the beauty of Paris when it's dark.

"It's beautiful isn't it" a voice says from behind me snapping me out of my daydream. "Chat" I say turning around to smile up at him. "Almost as beautiful as you, my lady" Chat saids sitting down next to me producing a bouquet of roses.

"Thank you Chat there beautiful" I say going red as I accepted the flowers. "Your welcome" Chat says blushing looking at me before looking out into Paris.

"Why did you want to meet me here tonight?" I ask placing the flowers down next to me before looking to Chat. "I-I just w-want to t-tell you something." Chat splutters going redder that he already was.

I looking at Chat in confused as he says that. "What is it Chat" I said shifting my body to looking at him. Chat slowly turned to look at me. "L-ladybug I love you"

I look up at him in surprised at those words. "Chat" I began. "I know that you don't have the same feeling toward me, but I just wanted to tell you" Chat said turning back to look out into Paris.

"Chat, I love you too." I say placing a hand on his shoulder make him turn to look at me. "My lady" Chat said in confused. "I know I don't always show my feelings towards you in battle, but guess I still do have some feelings to you" i say.

Chat smile as he pulls me closer toward him. "I've always wanted to hear those words from you" Chat says. I smile as I look up into his emerald green eyes.

I slowly reach up and place my lips on Chats. As expected Chat freeze from the sudden movement from me before wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him kissing me back.

I slowly pull my arms up around his neck, one going up into his hair as we kiss. Soon I slowly pull away from the lack of oxygen my arms still round his neck.

"What was that for?" Chat asks looking at me bright red in the face. "To show you that I have feelings for you" I say smiling. Chat smiled back before pulling me back into a another kiss.

When we parted due to the lack of oxygen, Chat said "I love you with all over my heart My lady, and I will never let you go"

I smile as I rested my head on his shoulder as we both look out into Paris

"Love you to my silly kitty"

I hope you enjoy my first oneshot. Will try to publish one every week.

Wicketgirl 😋