New Year Special (post reveal)

"What took you so long kitty cat" Ladybug asked as her cat landed behind her on the flat building they were standing on. "Sorry M'lady, do you know how hard it is to get away from Nino who still hasn't got a clue what to get Alya" Chat said walking up next to her. "Well maybe he shouldn't leave everything to the last minute, like you sometimes" Ladybug said nudging Chat in the arm at the last bit. "Hey it's not my fault. Who's the one that it always late to school" Chat said grinning at her. "Shut up" Ladybug said punching Chat in the arm. "You know I'm right" Chat said leaning in a bit. "Whatever, you say. Come on we need to be at the Eiffel Tower in thirty minutes" Ladybug said pushing Chat away with her finger before jumping of the building as an explosion was heard.

"Does HawkMoth ever take a break, even on a holiday" Chat asked as they quickly made their way over to where the explosion was. "Doesn't seem like it" Ladybug said as the landed to see the current Akumatised victim, shooting at couples who were walking down the streets breaking them apart. "Looks like it another Dark Cupid" Chat said. "I'm New Year Destroyed, (Awful Name I know) if I can't have the perfect New Year then nobody with" the Akuma called out aiming another shot at a couple.

"This time try not the get hit Chat" Ladybug said to him before turning to the Akuma. "Hey Destroyed is that all you got" Ladybug called out. "Ladybug, Chat Noir, what a delight it is to see you, to bad you wont see each other again once I get your Miraculous" New Year Destroyed said. "I wouldn't count on it yet, the New Year hasn't even started" Chat said causing the Akuma to growl. "Chat quit it with the puns, we have a Akuma to catch" Ladybug call to him before leaping into action

(Time Skip)

"Pound it" they said together as their Miraculous beeped simultaneously. "Well looks like the cats are going to be let out of the bags soon" Chat grinned lean on Ladybug's shoulder as they saw Alya running up to them. "Your right Chaton." Ladybug said giving a quick wave to Alya before swinging onto a hidden roof overlooking the Eiffel Tower, Chat close behind her. "Got any New Year revaluations" Chat asked landing on the roof as their Miraculous gave another beep. "Finding HawkMoth, and bringing him down. You?" Ladybug said holding her fist before looking at him. "Finding more ways to annoy you with my puns" Chat smirked leaning closer to her, only to be pushed back.

"That's not going to happen" Ladybug said as their Miraculous gave one last final beep. "We will see M'lady" Chat said before pulling Ladybug into him, capturing her lips with his as their transformation wore off and fireworks filled the sky celebrating the New Year.

"Happy New Year Marinette"

"Happy New Year Adrien"

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. It's official 2017 for me. I honestly can't believe how fast 2016 came and went. It's almost like last week was the start of the year and is already over. I just can't wait to see what this year brings us.

Till then, have a Happy New year

LadyNoir out