School Again

Chapter Nineteen – School Again

I got up to my stupid alarm. Beep Beep Beeeeeeeeep. I didn’t miss that on holidays, not one bit.

“Draaaaaco, get up” I groaned and shoved him lightly. He groaned at me and hit the alarm clock. I rolled over and slowly opened my eyes. Bad idea: queue the morning sickness. I spent the next twenty minutes throwing up and Draco banged on the door to let him in.

“Aurora, just let me in” he yelled for the hundredth time.

“Why the hell would I let you in when I'm throwing up?!?” I yelled right back.

“Because I want to help” he retorted.

“How are you supposed to help?!? It’s not a two person job my love” I replied, finally calming down. I laid on the ground after washing my mouth out. The bathroom rug was fuzzy and it was quite comfortable at the moment. Draco finally figured out the counter spell to my locked door and burst in.

“What are you doing on the ground?” he asked.

“It looked comfortable” I rolled my eyes. He helped me up and we went down for breakfast.

“Good morning Princess and Draco” my dad said.

“Good morning dad, mom” I replied, rather bitchy but I didn’t care.

“Good morning my lord, and Brooke” Draco said politely.

“How you feeling?” mom asked and I raised my eyebrows. “I heard you Rora”

“Then why did you ask?!? Oh, sorry mom. Kind of snappy this morning” I replied, embarrassed she heard me puking.

“It’s fine dear” she smiled knowingly. “Are you all packed?”

“Yupp we both are” I finally smiled. I was feeling better after practically jumping into a bowl of kiwi. Draco rolled his eyes at me but I smiled at him lazily.

“Accio Truck!” I yelled as my truck came flying down the stairs on onto the doorway. Draco did the same and we got ready to leave. I hugged my dad and we said our goodbyes. He grinned at me evilly before we left but I pushed it to the back of my mind again. He was acting weird since we found out it was a boy but I didn’t let it bother me, I had bigger fish to fry. We arrived at Kings Cross Station in a couple minutes and I had to steady myself a little upon landing. As soon as we crossed onto platform 9 ¾ I ran into someone.

“Bitch! You better learn to watch where the fu- oh my god Sky! I'm so sorry!” I yelled.

“Hello mood swing!” she teased.

“I'm sorry, bitchy morning” I winked. She laughed back and we were instantly swarmed by the gang. We all fell onto a pile on the floor shouting insults. Then all burst out laughing when we looked at who we were yelling at and had a group hug.

“Nice to see you guys live up to the Slytherin name” mom joked and we all laughed. She hugged me goodbye and we entered the train.

“Get the fuck out!” I yelled at some Ravenclaws and they scrambled instantly. We all took the compartment and laughed.

“Stupid 2nd years” Blade laughed. We all nodded and burst out laughing again. All the girls were dressed super sexy and we decided to walk around the train a little like always, attract a little attention. Me and Sky giggled to ourselves, we had performed the spell earlier that hid our stomachs, so we looked sexy as ever! Wolf whistles, cat calls, winks, waves, and small conversations filled half of our train ride. Me and Sky bought a billion sweets and retreated back to our compartment to pig out on them. Draco stole a couple and got a good couple glares from me in return.