Pups!

Chapter Thirty Three – Pups!

I woke up the next morning to a huge BANG downstairs. I jumped up, knocking Draco over in the process, and grabbed my wand. Draco pulled him self up and took my hand.

“What baby?” he asked groggily.

“I heard something downstai” I was cut off by a huge yelp. We bolted downstairs, quickly followed by Sky, Emery, Blade, and Blaise.

“Lock the kids doors” Sky yelled as I said a spell and the kids were locked in their rooms. We got to the end of the stairs as another yelp echoes throughout the house.

“Zelda!” I yelled as we entered the livingroom.

“Ouch! I’m Fine. Ah!” she yelled, we couldn’t see where she was.

“What’s going on” Emery yelled into the darkness. I lit the tip on my wand to find Zelda huddled on a blanket, surrounded by two little pups.

“Oh Zelda!” I squealed, jumping to get to her.

“Aw Puppies!” Sky smiled as we surrounded her.

“Do you mind?” Zelda growled gently. We all looked around awkwardly and left the room.

“Sorry babe” I smiled as we shut the door behind us. As soon as the door shut the three of us girls jumped into a circles and began squealing like little school girls.

“Okay okay” Blade whined, covering his ears.

“Oh shut up, this is so exciting!” I yelled back, jumping onto Draco.

“Umph!” Draco groaned as he almost fell over, but caught me shakily.

“PUPPIES!” I screamed as Draco threw his hand over my mouth.

“SHH! Aurora, you're going to wake up the kids” he rolled his eyes and dragged me back to bed.

“We will see them tomorrow” Blaise yawned, dragging Sky. We all went back to bed.

“I’m so excited” I yelled as I jumped onto the bed, Draco crawled in next to me and crushed me down into the bed.

“Me too babe but you're giving me a headache” he said as he tightened his grip around me, holding me so I couldn’t jump anymore.

“I cant get back to bed now” I frowned, rolling over to face him.

“Well I know something else we can do” he smirked at me. I playfully rolled my eyes but jumped on top of him. He kissed me passionately and I dissolved at his touch.

“I love you” he said between kisses.

“Mmm I love you too” I kissed him roughly. He flipped me over so he was on top. We fooled around for a while before I whined that he was teasing and then we stripped down out of our clothes. He ran his hands down the length of my body, sending shivers through me, while kissing me. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him, letting his tongue slip into my mouth. I ran my hands through his hair as he pushed himself into me. I moaned as I felt him enter me, which made him smirk, and I was sent into pure bliss. An hour later I flopped onto the bed, exhausted. He pulled my naked body towards him and I cuddled into him. My whole body was tingling and his scent drove me insane.

“I love you princess” he kissed me gently.

“And I love you my prince” I smiled and kissed him back. I fell asleep moments later.

“Mom! DAD!” I heard Scorpius yell through our door, thank god Draco had locked it.

“Coming” I yelled back, gently drawing shapes on Draco’s chest. He would squirm every now and then, which made me giggle.

“Morning” he mumbled as I continued to draw with my fingers.

“Morning baby” I smiled, he rolled me over so I was on top of him and stared into my eyes. He ran his hands from my legs up to my hair while kissing me.

“I miss waking up like this, like in Hogwarts” he smiled.

“We can anytime still” I giggled. I tried to get off of him to get up, but he pulled me back down and jumped on top of me. His hands traveled down to my thighs and he caressed them. It sent shivers through me, and made me want him badly. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer to me slowly, smirking at him. As he got close to me he slipped himself into me, causing me to moan loudly. He smirked as he trailed kisses all over my chest, while thrusting in and out of me gently. It was driving me wild, so I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me roughly. He smirked against my neck and started to thrust faster and harder. It sent me over the edge as I arched my back and we both climaxed. He laid down onto my after, still inside me, as we caught our breath. He got up off me and laid beside me, so I nuzzled my head into his chest. Reluctantly I got up and hopped into a quick shower, getting dressed and doing my make-up quickly. Then Draco took my hand and we walked downstairs, both with really goofy smiles on our faces.

“Morning” the room sang as we walked in.

“Morning” I smiled back and sat down beside Bella for breakfast.

“Someone had a good night” Sky winked at me, I smirked back at her.

“And a good morning” Draco winked at me, I giggled.

“Nice bro” Blaise laughed as him and Draco high fived. I rolled my eyes at them.

“Gross” Scorpius glared at us, which caused all the adults to burst into laughter.

“How is Zelda?” I asked after we all calmed down.

“Good, she is resting. Six puppies” Bella smiled at me.

“One for us!” Emery smiled.

“And us!” Sky clapped.

“And us!” Scorpius and Bella yelled happily.

“And two left over” I smiled as I walked into the living room. Small barks and grunts echoed past me as I walked towards Zelda.

“Hey” she smiled at me.

“How you doing girl?” I smiled as I sat down beside her and pet her gently.

“Good now, five of them little monsters” she laughed.

“One for Bella, Scorpius, Emery and Blade, and Sky and Blaise” I smiled.

“I have one left out then” she frowned.

“No way babe, don’t forget about Ashley and Harry, and also Hermione and Ron” I reassured her.

“Perfect” she smiled as I held up one of the puppies. There was a black one, a red one, a white one, two mixed ones, and a grey one.

“They are perfect” I smiled, cuddling into her. Hermione and Ashley burst into the room right on cue.

“PUPPIES!” they both squealed. We all stayed home that day and picked out the puppies. Scorpius took the black one, Bella took the white one, Sky took the grey one, Emery took the red one, Hermione and Ashley took the mixed ones.

“Diesel is his name” Scorpius smiled proudly.

“Magyk is mine!” Bella laughed. We all went to bed that night happy with the puppies and the excitement of Hogwarts the next day.