Christmas!

Chapter Seventeen – Telling Our Parents

“Sky?!?” I heard Draco whisper as he woke up. She blushed and stretched, then made her way back to Blaise. “What was that?”

“Mmm, me and her talked last night, and she fell asleep. Go back to bed baby” I groaned sleepily. I heard him laugh and he kissed me on the cheek.

“No, you get up” he smiled. I looked up at him and wuickly his my face in his chest.

“No way, it’s way too bright” I whined. He got up and closed the curtains. “Why do we never remember to close those damn things before we go to bed?”

“Oh stop whining and get up” he laughed at me again.

“But I don’t want to” I pouted but rolled so I was on top of him. “You’re a devil, you know that?”

“Just because you hate morning doesn’t mean you can call me a devil” he smirked.

“Whatever” I rolled my eyes. “If I have to be up then everyone else does. HEY! GET UP!”

“Not nice Rora” Emery groaned.

“Ugh” Blade huffed.

“Yeah yeah” Blaise sighed. I smiled to myself and Draco rolled his eyes.

“Babe we have to all have supper with mom and dad, and invite your parents, we have to tell them” I sighed as I looked at him. He looked scared.

“Do we have to?” he whined.

“It should be me whining Draco, yes we do” I rolled my eyes. I dragged everyone down for breakfast.

“Morning mom, dad” I said politely.

“Morning” they both sang back, and said good morning to the rest of the gang.

“Is it okay if Draco’s parents come over for dinner?” I asked suddenly, trying to sound calm.

“Yes of course” mom replied smiling. “I will owl them now”

“Thanks” I replied and ate some breakfast, I looked over at Sky and she smiled nervously. After breakfast we all went outside.

“Ahem, I had an announcement” Sky looked at her shoes, I stood beside her and nudged her. Blaise looked at her and raised his eyebrows. “Blaise, everyone, I'm pregnant too”

“What?” Blaise yelled and swooped her into his arms. Then the same thing happened as last night. We spent the next hour sitting in the grass and talking. Sky was a lot happier after she told them and thanked me quietly.

“Two pregnant girls, this is going to be fun” Draco joked.

“You guys better watch out” I giggled.

“I'm so not next” Emery blurted out looking at Blade.

“No way” Blade agreed. We all laughed. We decided to go Christmas shopping today in Hogsmede and everyone was excited, we apparated to the bank. We all took money out and went our separate ways, agreeing to meet back in an hour at the Three Broomsticks.

“Draco I will be fine, I have Zelda” I told him as he protested me going alone.

“Fine” he sighed defeated. I bought Sky some baby things, Emery some earrings, Blade a pocket knife, Blaise a watch, Ashley a necklace, and Draco was the hardest. I walked forever thinking of what to get him. Then I remembered the new broom that was just released: The Dragon’s Tail. I smiled at myself and walked into the Quidditch store.

“Quite a fine pick my lady” the shopkeeper beamed.

“It’s for my boyfriend” I smiled.

“Good choice” he winked as I left. I bought myself an ice cream cone and headed to the Three Broomsticks just in time. As soon as I walked in Draco came over and wrapped his arms around me.

“I was so worried, how was shopping” he smiled.

“I'm fine Draco” I laughed and hit him playfully. “It was great I finished everything”

“Home?” he asked me and I nodded. We caught up to the gang and apparated home. Just in time to get ready for dinner. We were all nervous.

“I think I'm more nervous then you and its not even about me!” Ashley laughed.

“You have no idea” Draco flopped onto the bed.

“Oh yes I do” I retaliated. I picked out a short silver dress with a red belt, some red heels, and matching accessories. I curled my hair and did my make-up. I looked over to the girls and half-smiled.

“Don’t worry hunny, I'm sure it will go fine, you look great” Sky hugged me.

“Thanks” I replied. “You guys look great too”

“My parents just arrived” Draco said looking terrified. “We better go down”

“You’re making me nervous Draco, calm down” I said, hoping to sound calm. We descended the stairs and one by one entered the room.

“Aurora darling!” Narcissa screamed as she saw me and hugged me. We all said our hellos and sat down. We ate our dinner and I grew more and more nervous. After everyone was finished and mingling, Draco took my hand under the table and clinked on his glass to gain everyone’s attention. The girls knew they had to act surprised; my family would be hurt if they knew I didn’t tell them first.

“We have an announcement” Draco said proudly, standing and dragging me with him. I did my best to look calm, and fought back the urge to look at the floor. Everyone quieted down and looked at us, our parents with their eyebrows raised.

“Go on my dear” my mother encouraged, knowing her, she would think we were engaged or something. My heart fluttered at that thought but I put it aside.

”Mom, dad, Cissy, Mr. Malfoy, and friends” I addressed them formally. “I have exciting news… I’m pregnant”

“What?” my mother squeaked. To my surprise my dad clapped as he stared at me, and everyone else joined in. My heart fluttered, he approved!

“Oh my baby!” my mother yelled, jumping up to give me a hug. She started to cry as Narcissa hugged Draco. She untangled herself from me and held my shoulders. “Congratulations my girl!”

“Congratulations my princess, and Draco” my dad smiled proudly. Everyone else said their congratulations and the girls jumped up and down, eager to express their happiness again. We all sat and talked for hours, I couldn’t be happier everything was going perfectly. Then I started to get tired, so I excused myself and the gang followed me. My mother hugged me and Draco again and bid us goodnight. As soon as we got out of earshot I screamed and jumped into Draco’s arms. He laughed and twirled me around.

“I can’t believe that, did that just actually happen?!?” I squealed.

“I can’t believe it either baby, everything went perfect!” he said, matching my happiness. He picked me up and carried me to my room. The gang stayed another night. Tomorrow was Christmas and we were all so excited. I fell asleep in Draco's arms; the happiest I had been in my entire life.