Christmas Holiays

Chapter 14 – Christmas Holidays

I woke up to the snoring of Draco. I smiled as I tried to move but he tightened his grip around me. I laid back down and cuddled into him. Loving the smell of him and the feel of him around me. I rolled over and stroked his cheek affectionately. It was a happy moment until I remembered last nights events. I dropped my hand and frowned, why did my life have to be so difficult? I leaned up and kissed Draco. He opened his eyes then shut them quickly. He kissed me back and cuddled his head into my chest.

“Roraaaaaa, its sooooo bright” he whined into my chest.

“Oh Draco, time to get up. Its Christmas holidays!” I laughed at him. He didn’t budge an inch.

“Where are we staying this year?” he asked as he closed his eyes and kissed me then returned to hiding his face in my shirt.

“I think my house, we have to figure this stuff out” I sighed.

“Mmm, I love you. Don’t worry baby” he told me as he got up, closed the curtains, and cuddled into me again. I relaxed as he kissed me again.

“I love you too Draco” I smiled as I rolled so I was on top of him. “Please get up, I'm hungry”

“Take a shower with me?” he smirked at me.

“Fine, but fast. I'm starving” I smirked back as we jumped into the shower. A while later we emerged from the bathroom with me still complaining about breakfast.

“Stop complaining and come here” he laughed as we hugged me. Holding onto my towel I hugged him and walked away, grinning from ear to ear, thinking of the “events” that happened during our shower.

“Come to think of it, I haven’t seen Zelda around in a while” I thought out loud, surprised I hadn’t thought of it earlier.

“Well she isn’t in any danger, or you would know. She’s probably spent the last little while with the pack, call to her” Draco soothed me as we got dressed. I called to her in my mind.

I was beginning to worry you wouldn’t ever think of me. Meet you at breakfast.

“Found her” I smiled as Draco took my hand and walked with me to the great hall. The girls caught up with us on the walk down.

“I’m starving” Emery, Sky, and Ashley blurted out at the same time. We all laughed and walked a little quicker to the great hall.

“Bacon, I need bacon” I yelled as I bolted for the table, purposefully knocking over Blaise.

“Bitch! Watch where the fu- oh sorry Aurora” he blushed as I sat beside him.

“You should learn to think before you talk” I smirked. We all laughed and conversed through breakfast. When I was done I nuzzled myself into Draco and got the biggest craving for bacon again. I filled my plate back up with only bacon and munched as we walked outside.

“Funny how it has never even snowed yet” Ashley said as we walked.

“Our great weather is nothing to complain about” Emery glared at her.

“I hate the cold” I said as I shivered and ate another piece of bacon.

“You have an unhealthy obsession for bacon this morning” Sky laughed at me. I stuck my tongue out at her and chomped on another piece. We sat down by the Quidditch field and talked for a while. I got an idea and jumped up and wandlessly made my broom come to me. I kicked off the ground hard and conjured up the necessary things for a game. I threw a quaffle at Draco as he stood up. He caught it in the last second and flew up to me. Seconds later the gang caught on and we all played a couple matches. Suddenly I got the biggest urge for cheezies so I called the game off and set of towards the common room.