School Starts

Chapter Four: School Starts

Zelda nuzzled her head into my chest while whining, trying to get me up the next morning. I sat up slowly and groggily. My head was pounding. I took a vial out of my drawer and drank it. Thank god for hangover potions. I got up and showered quickly. When I got out I left the water running so Zelda could jump in. I washed her quickly and magically dried the both of us. A straightener, make-up, brushes and clothes flew into the bathroom as I sat on a stool. Black skinny jeans, a red tank top with a black belt on it, a white belt for my jeans, white bracelets, white earrings and a red bow for Zelda flew inside shortly. Perfect, I was ready in record time.

“Emery! Sky!” I yelled as the girls rolled over and glared daggers at me. I through them a potion as they got up and got ready to shower. I sent Zelda to go wake up Blade and Blaise as I walked across the hallway to Draco’s room. I tiptoed to his bed to see him still fast asleep. He wasn’t wearing a shirt and I stood there mesmerized. I watched his perfect abs as he breathed in and out gently, holding back my want to touch them.He looked like an angel as he slept. His platinum blonde hair lying over his face made him look like a little boy. I pushed his hair out of his face and kissed him. He stirred a little and slowly opened his gorgeous blue eyes. My eye color matched his perfectly at the moment. My eyes changed color randomly throughout the day, any color imaginable, and it scared some people.

“Well good morning beautiful” he said as he pulled me down on top of him. I put my knees on either side of him and put my hands on either side of his head, leaving my face only inches from him as he smirked seductively. He laid his hands on my back and pulled me closer to him, kissing me passionately.

“Morning baby” I said between kisses. He slid his hands under the back of my tank top causing me to shiver and kissed me again.

“Holy Fuck!” we heard suddenly as we looked sideways to find all four of our friends smirking wildly. I sighed and got up and off the bed. I smirked evilly at the girls who turned around and followed me downstairs for breakfast giggling uncontrollably.

“Well seems you guys are getting along just fine since he asked you out” Sky winked at me.

“I can’t believe it actually happened, I'm sooo happy for you” Emery smiled.

“Thanks guys, I am extremely happy. I should have listened to you guys. I really do love him” I smiled back. Then we all screamed and jumped at Zelda appeared in front of us in her dazzling white fur.

“Oh, there you are Zelda” I said after I calmed myself and the girls down.

“Morning you little demon” the girls squealed as they flung at her and wrestled her to the ground. She barked happily, rolling around then bolting into the kitchen with both girls at her heels. I laughed to myself and followed.

“Woah girls, be careful Zelda” my mother laughed.

“Morning mom, morning dad” I sang after entering the kitchen.

“Morning sweetheart. Where are the boys? Are you guys all packed?” my dad replied me.

“Upstairs changing and yes we are. We packed last week, just a few things to throw in” I replied.

“Rora and Draco are dating!!!!!!” both the girls screamed while petting Zelda. Damn, they just had to say it before I could.

“Oh how wonderful!” both my parents yelled as my mom came over and hugged me.

“Out of everyone I approve of him. I trust he will treat you perfectly. Narcissa and Lucuis will be pleased” my dad said smiling as the boys burst into the kitchen in a ball on the floor laughing. They got up, brushed themselves off and bowed to my dad.