Fight!!

Chapter Eight - Fight

The week flew by as we all anticipated the weekend. Classes were normal, and I was passing them all with flying colors as usual. There was a Hogsmede trip on Saturday and we were all really excited. Shopping was what I needed. I used this week to bring back my reputation and my status. Slytherin’s would yell “Slytherin Princess” whenever I walked into the great hall. I was back to being a bully, a bitch, a tease, and on the top of the food chain in no time. Daddy would be proud. I hadn’t heard from them yet but that wasn’t a surprise. What would Hogwarts do if they found out who my parents were? I laughed to myself as I thought about it.

“What’s so funny Rora?” Sky smiled at me as everyone turned to look at me. We were all sitting in the common room on Friday morning.

“I was just thinking of smashing that bitch Parkinson” I smirked across the room where Pansy had been glaring at me. She made a hiss sound at me and I winked. Zelda growled in her direction and smiled. She looked pretty scared after that. We all laughed again.

“It’s so nice to see you be yourself again, I was beginning to think you had gone soft on us” Emery winked at me.

“Oh no way! I was just distracted” I playfully glared at Draco as he pretending to be hurt.

“I make you so soft do I?” he laughed then winked at me seductively. “I could do a lot of other things too”

“Oh please” Ashley rolled her eyes and we all laughed. It was around lunchtime and my stomach was reminding me.

“Well, my stomach is making a great effort to remind me that it is lunchtime” I laughed as we all put away our things and headed towards the great hall. I began to brew a very nasty plan in my head. I whispered something to Draco as everyone looked at me confused. I smirked and they all followed, anticipating what I was going to do now. I walked over to a hot guy in our year at the Slytherin table and winked as I sat down next to him. Draco made everyone else sit a little bit away and I could feel their eyes on me.

“Well hello there” I smirked at him. He jumped slightly at my presence.

“I see the princess has decided to come out of hiding” he winked back at me.

“Oh, I was just waiting for the right moment to talk to you. I noticed you to the other day” I flipped my hair.

“Well then, how are you” he looked into my eyes.

“Absolutely perfect now” I flashed him a smile leaning closer to him. I could hear the girls giggling in the background. He smiled at me and moved his face closer to mine. I winked at him playfully and put my arm around him, drawing him even closer to me. He leaned in to kiss me right when Draco came over. He grabbed him by the shoulder and spun him around.

“Just what do you think you’re doing with my girl” he glared at him, venom dripping from his every word. Only I knew he was faking it.

“I… She came up to me…. Oh… Fu-“ he stuttered quickly jumping from his seat as Draco kissed me passionately. The whole table was watching us now. He sat down beside me and pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him and kept kissing me. He put his hands up the back of my shirt and I wrapped mine around his neck, playing with his hair. I pulled away and winked seductively as I got up and went to sit with the girls. The whole table erupted in cheers and began yelling at the guy I had embarrassed as he walked out of the hall rather quickly. The girls high-fived me as I loaded my plate and made a plate for Zelda.

“Sorry to keep you waiting for your breakfast hun, it was too good of a chance to pass up” I told Zelda as she barked happily, approving of my action.Just then the post arrived and a jet black owl flew towards me. I knew it as my family owl instantly and jumped a little. They usually didn’t send me letters. I gave him a piece of toast and untied the letter from his leg. He hooted at me and stayed where he was, I guess they wanted a reply. I opened it as Draco came over and sat beside me.

Dear Aurora,

Hello darling, it is your mother. I knew we usually don’t send letters so you must be surprised. But I wanted to know how school was going. How are you and Draco? Your father is so proud. Draco may spend Christmas with us if he wishes, we already talked to his parents. Your dad sends his love and said to tell you to be extra nasty this year, seeing as it is your last.

Love mom and dad.

Draco read the letter over my shoulder and smiled.

“Well, at least they love me. And yes I would love to, as long as I’m with you” he smirked and kissed me on the cheek. I turned the page around and wrote a reply.

Dear mom and dad,

School is great; my grades are top as usual. Me and Draco are just perfect. He said he would be more than happy to spend the holidays with us. I have been being bad, as usual. Dad would be proud of me. No news on harry, not that I have being paying attention to him. Same as always, stupid blood-traitor. I love you guys and can’t wait until Christmas

Love, Aurora

I sealed the envelope back up and sent it off with our owl. I tuned back into the conversation the gang was having. Nothing exciting, just gossip and what not. Then I saw Draco look at me from the corner of my eye and smirk. Uh-oh I thought, laughing to myself.

“So what’s the plan for the day guys?” I asked out of nowhere.

“OMG the great aurora stone doesn’t had a day plan for us?” Blaise teased as Blade burst out laughing, spitting his food all over.

“Gross Blade” Emery laughed at him and we all joined in.

“No, I figured you guys would have something planned” I said after I caught my breath.

“How bout we spend the day together babe?” Draco smirked at me. Now I caught on.

“Oh god, we’ll steer clear of your room Draco” Sky winked and everyone laughed again. I nodded to him after and kissed him. I just remembered that I had forgotten to tell mom that Ashley was here now. I wrote a note, telling them everything and sent it off with my own owl, Isaac. Then me and Draco left to go back to the common room as the group burst into sniggers at us. I laughed and gave them the finger as we walked out hand in hand. When we got to the stairs I realized I had left my bag in the great hall.

“Oh shit, I left my bag. Hold on babe” I laughed I headed back into the hall.

“Well that was fast” Blaise laughed as I sat beside them, which caused everyone to burst out laughing.

“Oh shut up Blaise, I just left my bag” I playfully punched him. I stood up to leave again as I was hit with a spell knocking me on my ass. The whole group jumped up and hurried towards me. Ashley helped me up and I shook my head and looked around.