Hiding

Chapter Thirty – Hiding

“Mom, what’s that?” A little boy asked.

“It’s a dog, how lovely James” Ashley smiled as I walked up. I barked once and my eyes flashed to a green color. She gasped and ran to me. “Aurora!”

“Ashley” I smiled and changed to human form. “It’s been so long”

“How have you been? It’s been years! How is Scorpius? Why are you here? Aurora!” she threw a hundred questions at me as Harry walked in.

“What's all the commotion?” a confused Harry asked.

“Aurora’s here!” she squealed and hugged me.

“Aunty Rora?” James asked shyly.

“Yes James, hello Harry” I smiled and hugged my only blood-related nephew.

“Why are you here?” Harry asked smiling; we had become good friends after Hogwarts.

“Unfortunately I am not here on a friendly visit. Dragon Manor has been attacked, people are after Scorpius for my father” I frowned and Ashley gasped.

“Why is uncle trying to kidnap his own grandson?!?” she asked shocked.

“He wants to use him as a secret weapon, but we have nowhere else to go” I frowned again.

“You can stay here, you know that Aurora” Harry offered.

“I am grateful Harry, especially because of our past, but unfortunately its not just me and Scorpius, its everyone who is in danger” I said sadly.

“Well then you can all come, I won’t leave you guys to be slaughtered” Harry said and pulled me into a hug. “We have long forgotten our rivalry after we had to help you when you were pregnant”

“Yes Rora, hurry, go get everyone” Ashley smiled, I nodded and apparated.

“Let’s go, everyone” I yelled as I got into the house, we took hands and quickly apparated. We arrived in the driveway of Ashley and Harry’s house.

“This is so weird” Blaise laughed.

“Yea, asking Potter for help” Draco rolled his eyes as he carried Bella.

“I miss Aunty Ashley” Scorpius smiled as he opened the door.

“Scorpius!” Ashley yelled as she pulled him into a hug. “And who is this?”

“Bella” my daughter answered politely and smiled.

“Our daughter” Draco said proudly.

“You didn’t tell me you had another baby!” Ashley smiled and hugged Bella.

“It was hard to have any contact at all” I frowned. “This is Athena and Damon, Sky and Blaise’s kids. Alex is Emery and Blade’s. Scorpius and Bella are obviously ours”

“Well hello everyone, it has been a long time! Come in” Ashley smiled.

“Draco” Harry nodded.

“Harry” Draco nodded back, there was still tension but it wasn’t as bad as it used to be.

“Conjure up another house beside ours please Harry, then they can get settled in” Ashley smiled as we thanked her again.

“James?” Emery smiled as James came out from behind his mother.

“Hello Emery” he smiled and hugged her.

“You are so big!” Sky smiled, hugging him also. We explored the house and settled in. We were talking to the kids when I heard a shout.

“Aurora!” someone yelled and my head whipped around, my wand instantly pointed towards the person yelling.