I hate werewolves

Derek's POV:

After I counted down from ten,  I caught Stiles almost immediately .

"That's not fair!  Your cheating!" He laughs, and oh god, his laugh is contagious.

"How am i cheating?!" I chuckle, leaning over him, and he raises his eyebrows.

"Are you not forgetting, you are a werewolf, and I am the squishy human who can't run that fast." He jokes, so I roll my eyes and kiss his neck.

"Your my  squishy human." I growl lowly, and he moans some, arching up, until we hear bursts of laughter behind us.

I snap my head up, and look round to see the rest of the pack stood there, trying not to laugh anymore.

I turn back to Stiles, who's face is as red as I've ever seen, so I chuckle and help him to his feet.

"Get out of here!" He laughs towards them, so they all squeal and run off out of sight, except Isaac who stays.  

"Hey pup." I say, wrapping him up in a hug.

"Heya dad." He grins, until Stiles falls sideways, and I break away to grab him before he hits the floor.  "Mum?!" He asks worried, but he straightens up and holds his head.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." He says, looking to me and smiling.  "Just a little light headed." He says.

"I can hear the uptick in your heart, what's wrong?" I ask worriedly and he shrugs and grips my arm.

"I just feel a little sick is all." He huffs, so I wrap an arm around him and steady him.

"Want to go lie down?" I ask, and he nods so we set off back to camp.

"Why do you so that?" He asks suddenly, so me and Isaac look over to him, but he's looking at Isaac.  "Why do you call me mum?" He asks gently, and Isaac instantly looks worried.

"Well, I, erm, Derek's my dad, and your his mate, so, I guess, I just wanted a mother." He whispers, and I see Stiles smile some.

"I'd love to be your mother. I just thought is was an accident or that you didn't realise you were saying it..." He explains and Isaac shakes his head.

"It wasn't an accident, but I should have asked... But really?! You wouldn't mind being my mother?" He asks, getting all excited so Stiles nods his head.

"Of course I wouldn't mind, as long as Derbear doesn't." He says, looking up to me, so I shake my head and squeeze around him.

"I'd love you to be his mother." I smile, so he turns back to Isaac.

"Well, I'm your mother then pup."

Isaac grins at the nickname, as we walk back into the camp, he walks with us until we get to the cave, hugging Stiles tightly and pecking his cheek.

"Night mama, hope you get better soon." He hums, walking off to Talia and the rest of the pack.

I help Stiles inside, laying him down, and sitting next to him.  I take his hand, but he's in pain, so I finch away.

"Your hurt." I whimper.

"It's just an ache Der." He says reassuringly, but I shake my head.   I lean over, connecting my lips to his, and he breathes out slightly as I pull his pain and move back.   "I just feel sick, so you should leave." He groans so I smirk and he gives me an odd look.

"I don't get sick dumbass." I chuckle, so he sighs and flogs me off.

"I hate werewolves." He jokes, so I smile and peck his lips.

"Ouch... Love you too." I blink, so he rolls his eyes and holds my hand.

"Love you babe." He yawns, closing his eyes.

As he drops off, I pull more of his pain, before standing up and walking out to see everybody gone, to bed, but Isaac sitting by the fire... Smelling of sadness.

I walk over, sitting by him, and pulling him into my side.

"What's up pup?" I ask, and he sniffles some.

"I just miss Sam." He mumbles, so I sigh and kiss his head.

"I miss him too bud, we all miss him." I say, and he nods his head.

"Thanks for letting me have a mum..." He says, so I chuckle.

"Of course, he's my mate, and your my son, so of curse he's your mother."

"Are you gonna get married?" He grins, wiggling his eyebrows.

"One day pup, one day." I promise, and he yawns too, resting his head on my shoulder. "Come on lets get you to bed."

I pick him up, piggy back style, and he's soon snoring into my back.  take him to his cave, settling him down next to Scott, who wraps him up immediately, and snuggles closer to him.

I smile at the two, before quietly making my way out and putting the fire out...   I make my way back to my cave, laying down next to Stiles, who's heat burns my skin, so I ignore it and hug him tightly .

Today' been a good day.

So, I know this one was only short, so sorry for that. xx

And I know I said this was going to end soon, but I've just thought of a new plot from this chapter to continue, so there's gonna be more for y'all. xx

So stay tuned for more, love y'all xxxx