Meet the family

Scott's POV:

I follow as Stiles takes me to his new home, holding the wolf man's hand...

They're really cute, I mean, he looks like he could kill someone within two seconds but he looks so different with Stiles as they hold hands and playfully shove each other around.

"I'm sorry... But I didn't quite catch your name." I say walking beside Stiles but looking over to the big guy.

Instead of answering me his eyes go wide and he whispers something to Stiles who just chuckles and nods his head so the guy wolfs out and runs off into the woods.

"Isaac's fighting again." He laughs shrugging so I slowly nod my head as we continue walking off.  "And Derek..." He says happily so I shoot him a confused look.  "His name... Derek." He laughs as I make an 'o' shape with my mouth.

"Ahhh I see.    I really am sorry you know." I say guiltily, looking at the floor, so he stops me with his arm and holds my shoulders.

"Scott, your my brother. It's fine.  You didn't know, and I'm pretty sure if you came to school and said you thought a man was a wolf... I would have thought Melissa dropped you on your head." He laughs pulling me into a short hug before we start walking again.

"Thanks man." I laugh back, and he lightly punches my shoulder. "So, how have you been? Who have you been staying with? Where have you been staying?" I worry and he chuckles.

"I've been great.  Well, considering everything.   Slightly angry, but I know I'll be happy here, with them, with him." He says smiling bigger and bigger by the second.  "As for my family... Here they are."

We turn down and we walk out into this huge opening in the middle of the woods, to see tents, caves scattered everywhere, a man stood laughing staring next to a huge fire right in the centre, where there's a massive crowd of people around a bunch of yapping.

Stiles shakes his head and runs off to everyone so I quickly follow after and gasp at the sight...

Two wolves are fighting in the middle, one larger wolf, snapping at a blonde wolf, and just as things get ugly, Derek... Walks through and rips them off one another, glowing his piercing blue eyes, so they whimper and cower down.

The blonde one changes back, she's tall with bouncy blonde hair, and she huffs crossing her arms.

"He started it!" She says, rolling her eyes and Derek glares down to the other wolf.

"Isaac. Turn... Now!" He snaps, but he cowers more.

He looks at me and stops, cocking his head to the side and sitting up so everyone looks at me, before growling and creating a circle around Stiles.

"Stop! He's fine. He's a friend of mine!" Stiles shouts, so they all relax and face their attention back to Isaac.   Stiles walks over, and ruffles his fur in his hands. "Isaac. Can you please turn back? So we can forget all about this and have dinner?" He says soothingly, and he looks at me once more before turning back and looking down.

"Everyone, at the fire please!" A tall, dark haired woman shouts so everyone instantly sprints off and sits around the fire.

I walk over, and sit next to Stiles as he holds Derek hand, and someone sits down next to me, so I look over to see Isaac with blood across his neck and face, smiling quickly before he looks down at his hands sadly.