Im only human...

Stiles' POV:

I feel myself wake up...   I sit up quickly, gasping in pain from my stomach, so I quickly look down to see a bandage with specks of blood seeping through.

"Ahhhh." I hiss, moving my hand quickly away, remembering it's broken.

"Babe?!" I look over to see Derek sat next to a fire in the cave, before he rushes to my side.

"It hurts." I say, squeezing his hand as he draws away my pain...

He holds back a hint of laughter, so I turn sideways and face him the best I can....  Raising my eyebrows.

"You did get stabbed." He says, instantly turning upset and frowning as he plays with my fingers.

"Yeah.  I did.   How is everyone?" I ask, as he runs a hand through my hair.

"Fine. Great.  Nobody got hurt..." He says, looking into my eyes. "But, you." He whines, so I cup his face in my hands.

"I'm alive aren't I?" I whisper... But he doesn't answer me and instead looks down.  "Hey, look at me." I whisper again, tilting his head back up.

"You weren't alive.   You died Stiles...    Your heartbeat physically stopped for a few seconds. You were dead in my arms." He sniffles.

"I'm only human... And I'll bleed when I fall down... And I crash and I brake down.    Your in my head when he stabbed that knife through me. You built me up, but then I fell apart...   But I'm only human..." I smile, pecking his lips.   "I can do it... And I'll get through it...  With you." I smirk, and he chuckles, wrapping his arms lightly around me.

After we break apart, we sit silently with each other for a while before he starts speaking again...

"When you came back. You, er... Said you saw... That you saw Sam?" He asks softly, his face contorting into sadness.

The flashbacks hit me like a brick.  My mum, Sam.

"I did. And my mother." I say, smiling fondly at the memory.  "He loves you... He loves you all.  And he wants you all to know that, he loves you all so fucking much." I smile and he chuckles as I wipe the tears from his cheek.   "We're all okay. We're fine.  I promise, I'm okay."

"We're all okay." He repeats nodding.

We sit in another silence before I ask, what's been replaying in my mind all this time.

"I saw you kill him....  He's dead isn't he?" I ask quietly, remembering that Derek killed my dad as I was falling unconscious... Or in reality case, Dead.

He looks straight into my eyes as he nods slowly.  "Yeah. I. Erm. I..." He stops, not knowing how to word the fact that he ripped my father to pieces, so I grab his face again.

"Shh, it's okay. It's fine. He's dead, there's no more threat..." I soothe, and he runs his hand down my face too, until we both lean forward and connect the gap between us.

His tongue sweeps over my lips, and I flinch as he runs it over a cut on the edge, but I soon relax and let him kiss me harder, but not too hard to hurt me.

I push back with double the strength and it pushes him back some, until he stops and I whine at the loss of touch.

"Stiles, your hurt...   We can-" He goes to say but I cut him off.

"Derek I'm fine,  a few bruises, a healing wound, and a healing hand...  You can be gentle with me." I say, practically begging, and widening my eyes.

He stares at me, looking at my bruised face and down to my stomach, before giving me the 'fuck it' look, and kissing me again, cupping the black and purple marks in his palms.

After a few minutes, he moves his head down, slowly peppering kisses down my neck,  finding my sweet spot, and making me moan quietly as I bite my lip.

He looks up, to double check if I I'm okay, and I nod slowly, getting comfortable with my bandage, before he continues making his way down to my ass.

He starts licking me slowly, and gently, making me moan more, and bite my lip harder...  And I start to taste blood, but I don't care.

I start forgetting all of what's happened, and my kind drifts into pleasure as I dismiss the sadness and grief.

He stops, and I whimper at the loss, as he sits up and spits in his hand, lubricating himself.

"Are you sure?" He asks, so i nod quickly, forgetting all pain in my body.  "But, it's going to hurt for a bit..." He warns, but I just nod again.

He starts putting his member slowly into me, making me groan at the experience, and move, but hiss when I hit my hand by accident.

He momentarily stops, but I shake my head, and tell him to continue.

He started to thrust, and at first it is painful, but the pain soon fades away into pleasure, and I soon forget about my hand again.

"Stiles. I can't last any longer." He breaths into my neck, so I moan, agreeing the best I can without being too loud, until he cums inside me, groaning loudly...   Being quiet the same as me.

He goes down again, and takes me in his mouth, and after a few more seconds, I cum too and he smirks as he swallows it all.

"Are you okay?" He asks, laying down next to me, and pulling me into his chest.

"Y-Yes." I stutter, still recovering as we both catch our breaths.

"Good." He chuckles, so I do the same, looking up into his eyes.

"Der...   I think I'm deeply in love with you." I whisper, and he smiles, as I make swirls across his chest, and he plays with my hair.

"I think I'm deeply in love with you too Red."

Sooooo......  DID SOME SMUT!! Ayyeeeeeeee... Xx

Heheheeee, anywho, done and updated... Xx

But... This book only has a few chapters left until I decide to finish it and start another.... Don't cry, I know it's sad... Xx

SOO, in the mean time, stay tuned, and love y'all... XXXX