He thinks your gonna get hurt

Stiles' POV:

"You can come today if you want to?" Talia beams brightly at me, so I start squealing and jumping up and down.

"Seriously?! Your letting me come... With the pack?!" I scream and Isaac walks over.

"Well you look extremely happy, what's happened?" He asks and I hug him tightly whilst continuing to jump.

"I'm coming hunting with you all!" I laugh and he squeals too and joins in with jumping up and down.

After a few more seconds of acting like we're on some kind of drug, something next to me catches my eye and i stop to look over and see Derek storming off and completely ignoring me like last night.

I mean, i knew he was mad at something so i left him be, but have i done something wrong to make him mad at me?

"Red? Whats's wrong?" Isaac asks when Derek wolfs out and runs off into the woods, so i frown and shrug.

"I think Derek's mad at me from last night, but i don't know what I've done or even why i'm bothered about him..." I sigh and he smirks nudging my shoulder.

"You like him." He winks and i blush and feel my face heat up.

"I do not! I don't know him! I don't know any of you really?!" I defend and he laughs and puts his hands up in defense.

"I'm a werewolf, so i can tell when your lying...  You two have this strange connection and i know he feels the same." He smiles.

"He does?" I ask, a bit too quickly and he laughs.

"But he won't admit it because he thinks your gonna get hurt if you stay." He frowns, and i look over to where Derek ran off and smile to myself.

"Is that why he's avoiding me?" I ask looking back up to Isaac and he nods.

"If you are... Because we all want you to... Planning on staying, i think you'd be good for each other." He says, then Derek's father calls us all over to get ready...

This is actually amazing!   I've managed to catch loads of food, but Jackson keeps trying to trip me up so i flog him off and ye yaps running off after Erica and trying to do the same to her but she won't have none of it and snaps at his ears, so cowers away like a guilty little pup, until he finds new prey to stalk upon.

I have more than some of the other wolves, but i think they're doing it on purpose.

Something brushes against my leg and i smile seeing Aiden transforming human and wrapping his arm around me as we walk.

"So Isaac told you did he?" He asks, and i stiffen in his grip and feel heat creep up my neck.

"Tole me what?" I ask cautiously.

"That the pack were oping you could stay longer, i mean, since you don't have anywhere to go, and everyone sees you as the pack practically..." He says eagerly and i instantly relax and smile.

"You know what, this place is amazing and you all have such an amazing family, i'd love to stay, but it's not up to me, it's up to Talia." I sigh, and he chuckles.

"She sees you as one of her own, she's hoping you'll stay, but she doesn't want to force you, so she's letting you see what you want to do... Your every little bit as welcome as the pack Red." He says, patting my back, before wolfing out and running of.

After a few more hours, we get told to head back, so me and the wolves run off and start wrestling back at base, of course, i don't win and get my ass royally kicked by Boyd and even cute, innocent Liam!

That little, innocent, baby faced teen, beat me!   

Talia starts to prepare all of the food and Erica helps her, until they look up to see a black wolf walking back through so i stand up and huff.

"Red, don't, just leave him, he's pissed off at something and he won't talk to anyone, trust me it's best to just leave him alone." Liam whines, but Isaac shushes him as i walk off towards him.

He transforms and glares at me before going to walk past, so i shove him hard in the chest and he growls trying to walk past again so i push him harder and he stumbles past as all of the pack gasp.

"Move." He snaps, and i cross my arms.

"No, stop ignoring me and i will!" I defend, but he once again, goes to move around me.

I grab his arm, yanking him back and flip him over my shoulder, swinging him and pining him against the floor...

"What the hell!" He yelps, and Isaac smirks from the corner of my eye.

"Tell me why your ignoring me!" I grit and he looks away. "Is it so hard to say you like me?  I won't get hurt and i don't know why, but i feel so happy when i'm with you and i forget about everything else, and we hardly know each other... Please just talk to me, instead of thinking i'll get hurt." I stress and everyone shuts up as Derek snaps his head round, but he doesn't say anything.

I move to get off and just go to sleep, but he grabs the front of my cloak in his fists and brings my face down to smash his lips to mine.

I relax after a few seconds and deepen the kiss as i rest my hands on his chest and chuckle.

"I don't like talking." He whispers when we break apart, and i help him to his feet with a goofy smile across my face. "But...   I really like the sound of that." He blushes taking my hand and Isaac whistles, totally destroying the moment.

"I'm pretty tired, so i'm going to get some sleep." I yawn, and he nods, walking back with me.

"What about dinner you two?" Talia shouts.

"We'll be fine for tonight mum." Derek calls back and she dismisses us as we walk into the cave and Derek pulls me into him as we lie down.

"Can we talk tomorrow?" I yawn again and he nods, curling around me and i feel fur encase me so i smile, snuggling into his warmth and drifting off.

Sorry it took about a million years to update, but oh well, here ya go xx#

Finally some Sterek!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Squeal fittttttt.....      Anyway... You know the drill...

Stay tuned for more, love y'all xxxx