I couldn't be more sorry

Stiles' POV:

I groan and open my eyes, realising I'm in my old room, with all of my old things, untouched and the same as it all was when I left.

A few papers on the floor from when I was struggling to get away from the men, but nether the less, still the same.

I jump as the door opens and in walks my fath- John.

"Your awake." He smiles, bringing in a tray off food and setting it on top of my legs.

"Whaa-  Whaa-..." I try speak, but I flinch and grab my throat in pain and wince as I start to cough painfully.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "yeah. that's going to be sore for a while. After you fell unconscious I still had a hold of your neck, just right before you died..." He laughs so I swallow the best I can and push the tray away.   "Your not going to eat anything?" He chuckles so I shake my head and point to the bathroom.

He nods and lets me go for a shower, telling me that things should go back to normal and that I need to go downstairs after.

I leave my voice alone and shuffle into the bathroom after John goes away and I choke a gasp as I look at my reflection...

One big black eye, covering most of one side of my face... On the other side, is a massive red bruise, from being punched repeatedly, and my neck is literally black with hand marks, from where he had a hold of me for so long.

I sob, but quickly stop, looking behind to see the bathroom window open slightly. So my heart jumps in hope.

He must have forgotten about that...

I wince, pulling myself up with my weak arms... But crying out in pain, pain soaring through my throat as I quickly smack my hand over my mouth.

I wait and listen to hear that my- John hasn't heard me, so I sigh in relief, I stand and try again, this time, pulling myself up, and just as I'm about to give up and live my life from now on in an abusive lifestyle with him... As he runs my whole life...Without Derek by my side......    I laugh in relief as I hang half way out the window.  I pull myself through and I lose my grip, falling two stories to the hard floor beneath me.

I definitely felt something break...  I move my legs, wincing and crying, standing up since they didn't snap, but as I grip the wall for support... I flinch my hand away and realise it's my hand that's broken.

I stumble some and look around, trying to locate which way the woods are, and once I'm sure, I jog the best I can, wheezing and coughing blood as I hold my neck and keep my hand protected.

I make it out into the woods, as I stop, feeling like I'm about to pass out.  I lift my shirt up, so see the massive mark from before, re-opened and bleeding, sore to the touch and making me lose a lot of blood fast.

I fall into a tree and realise I'm back near the lake.

"D.....Ree...k..." I wheeze, falling onto my knees, and onto my side before falling unconscious again.

Derek's POV:

We've been searching forever!  Literally.  I can smell him, everywhere, but his trail dies every time we catch onto it.

"This is pointless!  He's probably left to be with humans again!" I frown, and Isaac gasps and smacks my arm.

"Nooo!  He loves you Derek. He wouldn't just leave, especially if he left to find you in the first place."  He scoffs, giving me narrowed eyes so I whimper until he stops and grips my arm.

"What?" I ask, but he ignores me and runs off so I stare after him confused, continuing to walk.

"DEREKKK!" He screams, so I run after him, the scent of blood filling my nose, the closer I get.

I run out to see him kneeling next to a body... Holding a head in his hands, so I run over, praying it's not who I think it is.

"Please, god, no... Please." I run and skid by his side, rolling him over to see that cute little face I love too much, scattered in black and blue... Blood pouring out of his mouth and nose, with blood all over his clothes with a massive black mark across his neck and I feel sick falling back and feeling my eyes water up.  "Stiles?!" I cry, taking his body in my arms, and he stirs, rolling in pain some before coughing awake and opening his eyes slightly before cupping my face weakly and pulling his hand away in pain.  "Baby, what the hell happened?!" I ask sadly.

"...Ahh... Maaa.." He stops and shakes his head gesturing the best he can to his neck so I cry even more, nodding my head.

"It's okay, don't speak, let's get you home.  We'll kill whoever did this you Stiles. I promise." I whimper and he grips my hand the best he can, as I pick him up onto my back, as he knocks straight out, hanging loosely over my shoulders.

"Who the hell did this to him?!" Isaac whines, and I sniffle as we set off back to camp.

"I think I have an idea." I growl, glowing my eyes as I hear Stiles' faint heartbeat and feel the warm blood trickling down my back and neck from his arms and chest.

The second me make it into the camp, everyone runs over and gasps at the sight of a bloodied and beaten Stiles... So I growl, causing them all to back off as I take him to the cave.

I patch him up and clean the blood and wounds, changing him, and laying him in bed, wrapping him in his cloak as I go out to my mother.

"Derek, baby, what happened?!" She asks in full worry, pulling me into a massive hug.

"I'm not too sure, but I think Stiles' father had something to do with it all, he must have got beaten from when he came looking for me.  He just needs rest right now, he's bruised, lost a lot of blood, and he has a broken hand." I say looking down and cracking my fists, so my mother takes my shoulders in her hands.

"Calm down Derek... Tomorrow this will all be sorted for good, but go to him, and rest." She frowns so I nod, walking off and going back to Stiles.

I sigh, sitting down and running my hand through his hair.

"I couldn't be more sorry." I kiss his forehead, wolfing out and wrapping protectively around him.

I'm going to kill him.

Heyyyy guysssss, DONE, this was written really fast so, ignore mistakes...  Any who, sorry for not updating so fast, but here y'all go xx

Stay tuned and love y'all xxxx