Chapter Thirty Four

Aria's POV

Chapter Thirty Four

Last night I spent the night at Spencer's as she was taking me to the hospital today for the ultrasound. I was nervous to go and them tell me the baby was dead inside me from being held by A for all this time or that there was something really wrong with it.

I really wanted Ezra here for me and to help me through this, especially if I get bad news about the baby. I haven't really spent any time with him since I found out I was expecting a baby. I also haven't spoken to him since they found me in that house. I just don't know what to say to him but I know I'm going to have to speak to him soon. I need to know where we stand for when this baby comes.

I have really strong feelings for him but I'm scared of what would happen if someone found out or it just doesn't work out for the two of us. I woke up to an empty side of the bed. I guess Spencer was down stairs eating breakfast waiting for me. I quickly got dressed into a pair of legging and a long purple jumper. It hid most of my stomach and I didn't look too pregnant. I put on my usual natural make up and pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

Then, I headed down stairs to see Spencer sat eating a bowl of bran flakes and when she saw me she smiled. "morning Momma Bear." She greeted me hugging me awkwardly.

"Morning." I replied and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl.

"Are you ready for today?" She asked me and I sighed. I shrugged my shoulders biting into the banana. "Do you want me to call Ezra to come" She asked me.

"I don't thin he'd want to be there and I'm not sure he's able to. He has work today." I told her quietly.

"I'm sure he'll cancel it if he got to see his baby. He didn't seethe baby last time you went with Hanna's Mom." She told me.

"Can I phone him for you?" I nodded at her and she squealed and ran out of the room to grab her phone. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed deeply.She was trying to get us to talk and I knew it. It was nice and all but I didn't need someone fighting my battles for me.

Once she came back down from her room, she had my bag, her bag and my phone in her hand. "We're getting ready to go. We've gotta go to the school and pick up Ezra." She told me. I nodded and we got to the car and buckled up before heading to the school.

This was going to awkward, I hadn't spoken to him since they found me. I felt like I had let him down by not keeping the baby safe and keeping him away from it. But I also didn't want him getting involved if it meant risking his life to be with me when he could be sent to prison at any time.

We parked outside the school, it had been a while since I was there. I actually missed this place."Stay here, I'm just going to get him. I won't be long." She told me and got out the car. I sat there for a while in my own thoughts. My stomach was fluttering with butterflies. What was he going to say to me? What was I going to say to him? Was he excited about this baby? I didn't know the answer to any of these.

"Hey." Spencer said ducking back into the car. Ezra got in the back behind me. I had my hand resting on my stomach.

"Hey, Are we ready to go?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, lets go." He told me and we drove off towards the hospital. I needed a check and I needed to know if my baby is okay after being held for 4 months of my pregnancy.

"You okay back there Ezra?" Spencer asked him looking into the rear view mirror.

"I'm fine. Nervous but but I'll be fine." He spoke up. I could hear the nervousness in his voice but I couldn't look at him. I knew I had to speak but I didn't know where to start.