Chapter Twenty Seven

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache, my stomach was also feeling very nauseous . I didn't know why but it was uncomfortable. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I fell back and sighed rubbing my forehead. This was driving me crazy. 7 more months of this, I didn't know how I was going to cope. Eventually when I felt like I could move, I got myself dressed. I chose a purple tank top with a leopard print skirt and white shoes. I put on my everyday make up and pulled my hair into a bun.

I then went down stairs to talk to Mrs Marin before we went to the hospital together for my ultrasound. I wanted her to know that I didn't want her to try to replace my Mom by doing this with me. Or even think she has to because my Mom doesn't care.

This pregnancy was tearing me apart. But I didn't want to let it. There was no way, I would tell Ezra or the girls this because they would pity me and the last thing I wanted was to be pitied. I left Hanna sleeping and went down stairs to where I smelt some bacon. I hated the fact this pregnancy was making me eat meat because I hate the thought that eating meat is killing some innocent animals that doesn't deserve to be killed because of us humans.

I sat at the island in the kitchen watching Mrs Marin slave over the stove cooking eggs, I watched as she did a million different things and she wasn't even ready for the day. "Morning." She said to me as she washed a few dishes.

"Morning." I replied trying to think of a way to talk to her about mother properties without sounding harsh and bitchy. I stared at her back trying to think of the first thing to say.

"Is there something you wanted to talk to me about Aria?" She asked turning from the sink to look at me.

"Yes but I won't want you to think I'm being ungrateful or that I'm a bitch." I started.

"It's okay. You can tell me." She replied flipping the eggs onto a plate turning off the stove and soaking the pan in the hot bubbly water.

"I'm grateful you're letting me stay here with you when my Mother and Father kicked me out...but I... look, you're like a second mother to me and you're helping me with this pregnancy as much as you can but I don't want you to think that you can replace my mother and have all these opportunity to come with me when I need you." I said twiddling my thumbs scared of her response.

"I understand Aria and I'm glad you came to speak to me about this. But you should know that I would never try and replace your Mother. I'm very good friends with her and I don't want tot be in competition with her. I'm helping you because it's what she would want me to do. I know that your mother would want to be going with you today if you would let her." She said and I nodded. I knew my Mom would want to come with us but I didn't want her there. Not yet, she had a lot of things to prove to me before I forgave her for anything and everything she did to me.

"Thank you Mrs Marin. Do you still speak to my Mom's?" I asked her tucking into the bacon she placed in front of me.

"Yeah. She always asks about you. How you're doing. How the baby is. If I know who the father is. If..." I cut her off.

"Have you told her? Who the father is." I panicked and she shook her head.

"No I promised you I wouldn't so I haven't. That's your job when you're ready to tell her." She replied and I sighed in relief.

"Thank you." I thanked and headed to the sink to wash my plate before putting it back into its cupboard. "I'm heading to the brew to meet Spencer. Could you tell Hanna to meet us there when she's ready please?" She nodded. "Thank you. I'll see you at 1.30." I told her and headed out the house grabbing everything I needed for the day and put it in my handbag.