Chapter Thirty

Hanna POV

Chapter Thirty

Aria has now been missing for 4 months, she's now six months pregnant and no one cares to find her. Spencer, Emily, Ezra, Caleb, Toby and I have not stopped looking. This is like Alison all over again but we haven't found her body. Her room in my house has stayed the same, we were too afraid to change it, I miss her so much and I really hope she's okay.

If it was A who took her, they beer watch out or I will kill them myself for hurting my best friend. If you think I'm upset and angry, you should see Ezra. He's a basket case. We've gotten really close over the last four months, we hardly slept. We hardly went to school. I think he's been fired for not turning up without an explanation. He couldn't tell the truth without giving away his infidelity.

Today is like the other four months, we were up at the crack of dawn to go out looking for her. Yesterday we found a house in Ravenswood, a house that looked very suspicious. We were going back there to inspect the house to see if Aria was in there. We were very hopeful she was but we didn't want to believe it could be her in a lot of pain or have any injuries to her and the baby.

We drove there in silence all nervous wrecks. We weren't sure what we would find there, Aria or no Aria. Ezra was sat next to me and his leg was bouncing, I knew he was anxious to find Aria and his baby but he was making me nervous and my hands were getting clammy. That wasn't good when I was driving. Emily and Spencer were sat in the back talking quietly and I could tell they were just as nervous as we were.

Ezra was muttering to himself as if he was going insane, I didn't now if I could say anything to help him. I knew that I was closer to him now but there was no words that I could say to help him and encourage him.

Finally we got to the house and the four of us got out the car quietly and tiptoes around the side of the house. There was no signs of any windows or anyway of getting into the house apart from the front door. I wasn't sure if it would be smart walking through the front door in case -A or whoever too Aria was in there guarding the place. But we had no choice, it was the only way to get Aria back.

"We need a Plan." Emily stated and we all turned to Spencer.

"What?" She asked.

"You're the master of Plans. So what do we do to see if Aria's inside?" I asked her quietly.

"The only thing we can do is walk in. Hope no one is there but if they are we distract them while Ezra tries to find Aria. It's the only way we can see for sure she's in there." She explained and we nodded. I smiled, I wanted to march right in there and find Aria. She was so important to me and I could never live with myself if something happened to her or the baby.

"Lets go." I said and walked towards the front door. I placed my and on the knob and took a deep breath looking at the others before I turned it and it opened. The inside of this house was immaculate, nothing was out of place. There were many rooms to be searched and no sign of anyone else. We decided to split into two pairs as it was better than being left alone to search and running into someone.

I went off with Ezra and Emily and Spencer went off to search the top part of the house. We searched all the rooms, living room, dining room, toilet, kitchen and even a spare downstairs room. There was no sign of Aria or anyone who seemed to live here. It was like they hadn't been living there over the past few days.

"Guys! Up here!" Spencer yelled from the stairs. I looked to Ezra and we both sprinted up the stairs. We met Spencer on the top of the stairs and she let us into a room. It looked like a bedroom, a bedroom that only had the essentials. No personal items. But there was no signs of Aria. Why were we called up here?

"What is it?" I asked quietly.

"She's in here." Emily said to us and I raised an eyebrow.

"Where?" Ezra asked, he looked as if he was about to pounce. I put my hand on his arm.

"In the closet. She won't let us open in but she's spoken to us. She only wants Hanna. She wants to rest of us to wait outside." I looked to Ezra and saw betrayal on his face.

"It's okay. I won't let anything happen to her. I'll bring her out as soon as I can." I told him and he nodded. Emily and Spencer had to pull him out of the room.

"Aria, It's me Hanna. I'm the only one in the room. Can you come out for me?" I asked her quietly. I heard her sigh and pull the closet door open. I smiled when I saw her. Her stomach was huge. She didn't look hurt just underfed for a pregnant girl. "Hey. Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah, They never hurt me. They just wanted some information out of me." She told me.

"Thank God. Why didn't you want the others in here?" I asked her,I wanted to know why she was so scared to be around them.

"I need to tell you something. About your Mom." She told me and I scrunched up my face confused.

"What about my Mom?" I asked her.

"She was involved with this. She was the one that took me."

"No, you're lying. You were seeing things. Its not her." I refused to believe my Mom was apart of this, she loved Aria.

"I'm not and Hanna I'm sorry but I saw her. She comes in each day and talks to me. She said it's to protect us and make sure the baby stays alive but she wants to find out who A is so she's trying to get them to trust her." Aria explained to me. I smiled a sad smile and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry Aria. We've not stopped looking for you since you went missing. I love you so much. The baby too." I told her as we hugged tighter. Her baby bump was slightly in the way but I didn't care.

"Can we please jut get out of here please? I want to go home." I nodded and met the others outside the room. I saw that Aria refused to look at any of them. I smiled at her and ran my arm up and down her arm. I grabbed her hand and held it as we walked through the house and out of the front door before we all broke into a run back to the car. Ezra got in the back with Spencer and Emily while Aria sat up front with me.

I really wandered why she didn't speak to Ezra. He hadn't done anything wrong and surely she would feel comfortable around him. I mean, she's carrying his baby. But I couldn't think about that right then. I had to get aria back and safe so she could relax and no have to constantly watch over her shoulder.

The drive home was quiet and no one really spoke. No one knew what to say, we didn't know if Aria was going to break and cry at any time. I was scared she would break down. I had never seen her this quiet and fragile. If she broke down I would break to.

"Are you guys going home?" I asked them all.

"Uh yeah, I think Aria needs some time alone." Spencer said and Emily agreed.I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Ezra debating.

"Ezra?" I asked ad I saw Aria's eyes flicker up to the mirror and watch him through it too.

"Um... I don't know. I just want to make sure Aria's safe." He said and I felt my heart go out to him. He was really upset about this.

"I think it would be best if you go home. I'll keep you updated though. Finish moving everything into the new house and we'll drop by tomorrow okay." He nodded reluctantly and I took them all hom.

Ezra was the last one to go and it took a while for him to even get out the car. He poked his head through Aria's window and kissed her forehead. "I love you." He whispered before walking away and into his apartment. I looked over to Aria and saw a few tears strolling down her cheeks.

"Are you okay?" I asked her carefully and she nodded. She hasn't spoke in a while and I was really worried. "Please say something." I begged. I really needed her to talk. She needed help and I was going to help her.