"I remember."

Greta dropped the moonstone into a stone bowl filled with flames. Sparkles fly as the moonstone is destroyed and with that Greta started to do her chanting.

I walked over to them and the wolf-girl was still in the floor, moaning in pain and looked up to the doppelgänger.

"Everything I did... I was just trying to help Tyler."

"Are you Jules?" The doppelgänger asked

"I didn't want him to be alone!"

I'm starting to get bored with this much of chitchat.

"Shall we?" I asked to Jules.

The ring of fire around Jules dispersed and her eyes turned yellow, then she used her werewolf speed to rush at me. I quickly pinned Jules to the ground, put my hand in her chest and ripped her heart out. I smirked as Jenna and Elena looked at me horrified.

Greta keeps chanting while I hold the wolf-girl's heart over to the bowl, squeezing the blood into the flames.

"Does that mean it's working?"

"It's working." She said.

After I squeezed all of Jules's heart, I walked over to Jenna.

"Hello, Jenna!" I said making both Elena and Jenna look at me.

"Let her go. I understand that I have to die, but she doesn't." Elena said and walked over to the flames, making them to flare up.

"Careful!" I said.

"Elena, don't!" Jenna said.

"No, Jenna! We can't leave Jeremy without a family." Elena said and then looked at me and said. "I followed all your rules; I did everything that you'd asked. I didn't run. Please."

"Well, well..." I said when sensed a presence on top of the quarry. "I don't recall you being on the guest list."

"I'm here to talk." Stefan said.

"Very well, then." I said.

I looked briefly at Jenna and then vamp speed to the top of the cliff and walked calmly towards my old friend.

"What can I do for you, Mr. Salvatore?" I asked.

"You don't need to take Jenna. I'll take her place." Stefan said.

This girl really has Stefan whipped. What happened to the Stefan I knew?

"Oh, I don't know. I rather appreciate the symmetry of three women" I said and started to walk around Stefan. "...Three goddesses... Sacrificed at nature's altar."

"Don't play games with me. You'll get what you want either way."

"You're quite the hero, aren't you. I've heard about you."

I miss the Rippah. I don't care much for the Hero...

"Just make the trade. Me for Jenna." Stefan said.

***

"Quite the predicament." I said once both I and Stefan were near Jenna and Elena. "You know, it's funny, all this talk about preserving family, and here's Stefan, granting your wish."

"Stefan..." she said sadly.

"It's okay." Stefan assured her and I had to do my best to not roll my eyes.

"Well..." I said while pointing the stake between the both of them. "Who's it going to be, Elena?"

"No." She said not wanting to choose.

So cute... She actually believed I was going to let her choose...

I vamp speed around Stefan and stake him in the back, making him scream in pain and crumble to the ground.

"No! Stefan! No!" Elena shouted, then I took the stake, leaving a little of wood in his back, so he couldn't interrupt the ritual.

"I have other plans for your boyfriend. I want him alive. But for now..." I said and snap his neck.

"Whenever you're ready, Greta." I shouted to Greta and she started her chanting.

"No." Elena said.

"Your turn." I said to Jenna, ignoring how dramatic Elena was being.

"No, Jenna, no!" Elena yells and tried to run over to her aunt but can't thanks to the flames.

"It's alright, Elena. I know what I have to do." She said and vamp speed to Greta and bite her.

I vamped speed over to her and stake her back, making her fall to the ground and when Jenna gasped, I released her. I make Jenna turn around to see me and I stake her in the heart. Jenna's body soon became grey and decayed, lay down in the stone.

I soon approached Elena and said. "It's time."

The circle of fire around Elena disappeared, making her look up at me. I extend my hand as an offer to help her but she got up and walked over to the altar, ignoring me. I grabbed her face with my hand, making her look at me.

"Thank you, Elena."

"Go to hell." She said in disgust.