PART 18-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

Start from the beginning

"Yes. Indeed u guessed it right. V have one. But I always spend my leisure time there. Actually, it is our ancestral house. And some of my childhood days were spent there, before v rose up high in our business. And ppl there never know me as Laksh. I just conceal my identity and live as a simple human. I find it more peaceful and comfortable rather than in this lavish and cosy duplex.", he answered, while I was drowned in his response.

"I hope u got ur answer!", his words woke me with a slight shiver I felt around my shoulders. "Ya. Actually, I was stalked by a man and I took u for his worker. Am sry.I didn't believe u and I just left without uttering a word.",I apologized for being wrong."no! That's ok! By the way, who stalked u and y?",his eyes filled with curiosity.

My head, which was hung low, rose up at once, when I heard him say that."I..if u don't wanna share, then leave it. I won't compel u!!",he was afraid whether, he crossed his limits. I then made the atmosphere lighter by saying,"no!that's ok with me! He is Indhrajit, who is a pshycho. He has a crush on me and he approached my parents for making an alliance. I never liked him. Moreover, v have a debt with him. I have to pay him loads of money with interest. I never knew he would be so rude and a psycho-type before getting a loan. He never leaves me alone. Always irritates me with his actions. It was because of u, am safe and pure. Or else, I would've been finished by the beast. Thanks to u! He started to annoy me more when my parents disagreed with our match. Pchhhh!!! Only he knows, when this problem is gonna get resolved",I shared my worries with Laksh, as I saw upwards mentioning the Almighty.