「Chapter 12」

Começar do início

Sumin starred you down for a few good seconds before a smile came to her face. "Alright, I'll take your word for it, Jiyeong. I'm sorry for acting like that just now, but I just had to know. It's just that I really like oppa, you can understand that, right?"

"Yeah...I guess," you mumbled.

"Well, I'll be going now. See you later?" She wiggled her fingers at you before sashaying herself away.

"I guess I'll go home then," you tried to ignore what just happened and started on your way home.

When Sumin returned to the girls from earlier, she could overhear them talking about someone.

"Hey, Sumin, that girl that you were just talking to, isn't she that girl who keeps hanging around our oppa?" One of the girls asked.

"She has to be, right?"

"Who? Jiyeong?" Sumin asked.

The girl with long hair scoffed. "So the bitch's name is Jiyeong?" "Who the hell does she think she is, hanging around them like that? She looks pathetic tailing around them the way she is."

"Like a fucking dog," the girl with short hair folded her arms in disapproval. "Do--Do you think its possible that the oppa could actually like her?" Her eyes switched back and forth between the other girl and Sumin.

A devious smirk appeared on Sumin's features. "There's no way. Taehyung oppa told me personally that they're only hanging around her because she's a great fuck."

"What?! That means that Yoongi oppa has fucked that bitch!!" She second exclaimed.

"Yah, stop lying...He really came to you personally?" They zoomed in with smiles on their faces, waiting to hear her answer.

"Of course. Me and Taehyung oppa are starting to get closer to each other every day. I won't lie, it was a bit hard at first, but it was worth it. I mean, just about a week ago, he took me out on a bicycle date with him."

The girls looked at one another, grinning. "You're so lucky~ Did he walk you home?"

"Did he give you a kiss?" the dark haired girl asked.

"Of course, oppa's a gentleman after all." Sumin giggled in delight of her deceitfulness.

"Ooo~ Do you think you can maybe get me a date with Yoongi oppa? Please~" The second girl begged.

"Sumin, that's great and all, but isn't that girl supposed to be your friend? If she were my friend, I'd smack her into next week for fucking someone I liked."

"'Friend'? I wouldn't really consider me and Jiyeong friends. She transferred here at the beginning of the year, and since she didn't have any friends, I took pity on her and started hanging out with her."

"What a fucking skank. You hang out with her out of the kindness of your heart, and she turns around and stabs you in the back like that? She deserves to be taught a lesson!" The brunette huffed.

"Then why don't we? Let's teach that little skank a little lesson in humility." The first girl looked at both Sumin and the second girl with a devious smirk growing on her lips. "I mean, she likes to spread her legs, right? Then why not let the whole school know? I'm thinking photo-shopped pictures and a cute caption."

"That's lame," Sumin quickly denied the idea. "Why not just warn people about her the old-fashioned way?"

"You're right. It'd be too much work to make and put all those papers up anyway," the both of them agreed.

Sumin then snickered, "it's settled then." The girls all exchanged devious looks among each other.

"I'm feeling hungry now." The brunette said.

"Same here. How about we go and get some pizza?" The long-haired girl suggested.

"Ooh~ I haven't had that in a while. Let's go!"