「Chapter 12」

Începe de la început

"She probably wants another chance to talk to Taehyung," Jin said.

"She's either clueless, and hasn't gotten the fact that Tae doesn't want her, or just super persistent," Jimin joined in.

Jin chuckled, "neither of those is good."

"How did she even find out in the first place?" Namjoon asked.

"Jiyeong most likely told her about it," Jungkook said. They all groaned and sighed on cue.

"Aish, I knew we should've told her not to invite her," Yoongi swore.

"Hyung, we can't tell Jiyeong not to invite her own friend out with us."

"You say that, but you honestly don't want her to be there either, do you," he looked towards Jimin. "Did you forget that she tried to seduce you the other day?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Nononono," Jungkook looked back over and saw Yoongi shaking his head. "That girl absolutely cannot come with us. Tell Jiyeong this: we can't switch it from tonight, because of a special discount thing there."

"There's really a discount for tonight?" Jimin turned towards Yoongi with huge eyes.

"No, dummy," he reached over and smacked Jimin on the head. "Hurry up, Jungkook." He rushed him to get back on the phone.

"Okay, okay," he had forgotten about you for a minute and moved the phone back to his ears. She was calling his name since he didn't tell her he had put her on hold. "Hello? Jiyeong?"

"Where did you go? I was calling you for about a good minute just now. Mm...Really?" You looked up at Sumin, who was beaming with hope. "Okay...I'll let her know. See you later." you ended the call and turned toward her.

"So?"

"They can't change it. Jungkook said that there was some special discount thing going on tonight and that they didn't want to miss it."

"Tsk." It was plain to see that she had caught an attitude. "Jiyeong, do you actually really care if I'm there or not?"

"What kind of question is that? You're my friend and I like spending time with you, so I wouldn't mind if you were there at all."

"How do I know that you didn't just make that conversation up? You probably still have feelings for Taehyung oppa, don't you."

"What the--Sumin, I told you and Minji already, I don't have feelings for him anymore."

"You sure about that? I mean, you said that when you were pissed at him, but that could've just been in the heat of the moment."

Where was all of this coming from? This was the first time that you've ever seen Sumin act this way; and towards you. "Sumin, I'm telling you, I don't have feelings for Sunbae."