Chapter Thirty-Six

Start from the beginning

A knock sounded on my door causing me to frown my face. Kree and I were the only two here and that nigga never knocked, so I knew this wasn't him. I quietly opened my drawer and pulled my 9.mm out. Whoever this was, was about to get fucked up. My day been going too well for somebody to come and try to fuck it up. I crept to the other side of the office and turned my surveillance cameras on. I smirked and shook my head once I realized it was only Myles. I had forgot the lil nigga was still here. I walked over to the door and swung it open. He looked down at the gun and threw his hands up.

"Aye Ice, I didn't mean to disturb you, I just wanted to talk to you man to man," he said. I looked down at the gun in my head and smirked. This lil bitch really did have some power. I love my gun more than I love Danaë's annoying ass. If her and my 9 were to switch places, I think my life would be a lot more easier. I pushed the door open for Myles to come him. I saw his chest go down, like he had been holding his breath or some shit.

"So wadduhp young blood," I joked as I sat back in my chair and lurked on Chanel's Facebook account. I was logged in under Asia's account, so I decided to see what Chanel was posting on her page. She really ain't have shit that was interesting on her page. She did have a lot of sexy ass photos though. She had me blushed out over there, making a nigga proud to be her baby's father.

"You ain't that much older than me Ice. But I wanted to talk to you about something, well in this case, someone that I'm feeling. She's a very special female, to both you and I. I guess what I'm trying to ask you is, will you allow me to take her on a date tomorrow night. I would take her Friday but you know I gotta make this last drop with G," he stated. I looked up from the phone and glared at him. I was trying to find the words to let him down easy because there was no way in hell, I'm letting him take Mónéy on a date. I just fuck the grouchiness out of her, and I be damn if any other nigga get a taste of what I had.

I chuckled and looked him in the face. Myles had heart but not enough to handle Mónéy. Mónéy would blow him down if he ever stepped to her like that. I would love to see his Chris Brown looking ass get rejected by Mónéy. That shit would be crucial to laugh at.

"Iight, I'll allow you to take her out. Under on condition tho," I stated as looked down at the text I had just received on my phone.

"What's that?"

"You gotta ask her ya self, and you gon' have to do in front of me. As a matter of fact, she should be at home right now. You wanna catch that ride with me and Kree," I asked holding in my laughter. He quickly shook his head up and down with a smile on his face. Too bad Mónéy was gone knock it right off.

_________________

We pulled up to my mansion a little over an hour later. I knew my moms surprised had arrived a long time ago, but I wasn't sweating it. She didn't know what time I was going to call and thank her for it. Myles, Kree and myself exited the vehicle. Myles had a wide grin on his face as we walked up to my front door. Kree, on the other hand was looking at a suspicious looking car that was parked on the side of the road.

"Say Ice, you know anybody that drives a red 2017 Tahoe," he asked as he pulled his gun out. I shook my head no and did the same. Myles ass was too busy ringing my doorbell and smiling to realize what was going on. That's one of his faults, he don't pay enough attention, like my nigga Kree does. Just as I was about to warn him, the front door swung opened and my mother's smiled faded when she saw the gun in my hand.

"Boy put that damn gun up. That's Franklin's truck, get y'all asses in here now. I done put this food on and all y'all bastards getting a plate," she scold before turning around and walking away. I smacked my lips and threw my hands in the air. So this was her fucking surprise. If it was I want a fucking refund. My moms is cool and I love her to death, but I can't deal with her for to long. Kree and Myles quickly walked in the house while I took my time.