***

Selena's Point of View

I twisted the knob of my dorm room and walked in to find Lucy, Ashley, and Vanessa all sitting there talking among themselves, but the conversation stopped when I walked in. I grew confused, and walked towards them as I sat my bag down on the coffee table.
-
"Selena." Ashely said. "Where have you been all goddamn day?" She told up and embraced me in a hug.
-
"Working on a project." I said for a lack of explanation. "Did I miss something? What are you guys all doing here?" I questioned.
-
"Lucy you didn't even bother to tell her at least through text?" Vanessa gasped.
-
"I figured she would already know since all she does is hang around with him." Lucy says carelessly, as she applies makeup, in the vanity of our room.
-
"What's going on?" I questioned.
-
"There's a frat party tonight and you're coming!" Ashely exclaimed.
-
"A frat party?" I questioned, why didn't Zayn tell me. "I was just over there." I point with my thumb at the door. "With-...but I didn't hear or see anything."
-
"You've already said too much." Ashely says. "Tell us 'bout Zayn." She sits me down on the sofa with the rest of the girls. "We know everything, well not everything." She laughs.
-
I looked over at Lucy through the Vanity, knowing she is the only that could've told them and she rolls her eyes ignoring the conversation. "Do you like him?" Vanessa questions.
-
"No." I quickly say. "He's just my partner for a project."
-
Ashely clicks her teeth. "He's literally the hottest guy here and you can't tell me you don't have at least the slightest of crush on him."
-
"Well I don't." I lifted my shoulders. "We were paired up for a project and that's it."
-
"Fine." Vanessa says. "Whatever you say." She adds. "So are you coming to this frat party with us tonight?"
-
"I don't know." I admit. "I have a lot of things to study for."
-
"You have all weekend to study, come on let me pick out your dress!" Ashely adds and pulls on my arm and we walk towards the closet.
-
Before I know it I had loads on makeup and mascara on. My hair was done and the dress that I wore was skin tight not even reaching at least half of my thigh and I felt like I was going to trip on my feet any second because of the heels I had put on. We were out the door in a second, all of us walking towards the frat house that had lazer lights and loud base music coming out of it, which college students hanging around the frat.

***

Zayn's Point of View

The frat house had filled up pretty quickly, I sat on the couch as the music blasted throughout the house loudly barely being able to hear my thoughts. I sat there as bodies danced all around, not really seeing anyone clearly because of the flashing lights the nearly blinded me from doing so. Levi, Jake, Chris and I sat around. Some smoking into a rolled up blunt as they passed it around, while Chris made out with someone in plain sight not caring who saw. While sat with a cup of vodka in my hand, I looked around to see if I spotted Selena because I was sure, her friends were going to drag her here regardless. When I spotted Jackie walking my direction, her long jet black hair and her skin tight dress that hugged her curves perfectly. For once I was glad to see someone who I had known for a long time, and knew me better than anyone here.
-
Jackie and I weren't just tight at the hip, we literally have a history of endless hookups and crazy shit we've done together. We were both born and raised in Bradford, and she older than me by a couple of years. She came here to this university before I did, obviously because she graduated high school first, but I rarely saw her around since she majored in something totally different and our schedules never matched up.
-
"Zayn, its been a while." She said with a smirk and immediately sitting on top of my lap pressing her lips around mine. "How are you holding up after what that bitch did to you last semester?" She questioned. "Can't believe she followed us all the way from fucking Bradford."
-
Not only did Jackie and I hooked up in Bradford but also in high school and now here in college. If it wasn't for her and her help of everything that happened last semester, I don't know where I'd be. Jackie saved my ass like she's done many of times in the past. "If it wasn't for you I don't know where I'd fucking be right now." I admitted to her.
-
"Let's fuck to forget." She whispered in my ear and  I smirked.