Chapter 18- Love? Is it possible for me?

Happy early VALENTINES DAY!!!!! I mean in honor of Valentines Day tomorrow I'm updating, I mean I don't have a valentine but seriously, my friends are most likely better, especially my best friend newt250na1031, like he's literally the best! But yeah your welcome😋

*Previously*
I blush looking away from him and he just chuckles holding me close and he purrs softly and I look up at him, "Jack?" I ask and he looks at me, "yes Carmen?" He asks softly.

"I love you"
***********************************************
Carmen
He's just staring at me, blankly, but I'm caught off guard as he pulls me into a deep kiss asking for entrance that I grant once again.

He explores my mouth and when we pull away and he's laying on top of me still, "You've made me the happiest man ever, and trust me, I like what I see so I'll try to put a ring on it" he said and I blush as he takes one of my hands and intertwines my fingers with his kissing my ring finger, "If you'll let me someday" he said in my ear kissing my neck a couple of times.

I blush again hating my cheeks that are a burning red and he smiles, "I love you so much" he said softly, "I have all these years I've had to call you my best friend instead of my girl friend" he said softly.

I smile, "Jack-" I frown, "I've gotta go" I mumbled and hopped up rushing out of the room after changing into a leather jacket and some ripped jeans. I walk out of the door and get on my bike, 'Were not the type to fall in love right?' I ask Molly.

'Right but Jacks a good guy and he didn't have to be our mate for us to figure that out' she told me and I roll my eyes and don't get time to process anything before I'm ripped from my bike and I tumble to the ground and look up to see my bike skidding to a stop after it crashes on its side and tumbles like that for a bit.

I snarl looking at who's on me, a female wolf and I kick her off making her grunt a bit, "What the hell was that for!?" I snarl and she shifts back. 

"For stealing my man!" She snarls.

I frown then roll my eyes, "Jack?" I ask and she nods.

"Like duh," she says with an annoying eye roll and I just chuckle.

"Go home pup, because tonight I'm not in the mood" I say growling softly.

"Actually I could tell you were looking for a fight so bring it on!" she exclaims with a smirk.

"Fine," I say, "let's dance."

She comes at me and I knock her on the ground and she hisses with the pine needles that enter the smooth palms of her hands and her cheeks and she brushes them away.

I chuckle at her pathetic attempt to knock me down, 'Like that's gonna happen!' Molly chuckles. 'I know right!' I link her and growl at the pup in front of me.

"Now-" I start but she tries to punch me and I grab her fist and twist her hand and she whimpers in pain and I pull her towards me and step out of the way to knock her hard on the back with my elbow she so lands first face on the rocky ground.

"I said now! I'm talking, you stay on the ground" I snarl and she whimpers, "Ok, so now I think I'm gonna gouge your eyes out for wanting what's mine and then rip off each of your fingers yet your fingernails first for destroying my bike. But of course I'll shove your eyes down your throat afterwards so you can see me rip your apart from the inside of your body!" I snarl and she whimpers curling up and waiting for the pain but it never comes.

'Jack' I think purring as I melt into the arms that arm around my waist from behind, 'Why love in flattered, but Valentines Day is tomorrow and I want you with me not in jail thanks.'

I chuckle and the female soon sees a male wolf come towards her and he noses her neck to take in her scent and he licks her hands and face. I nod towards him, one of my warriors, and he shifts back in just shorts and holds his mate and runs towards the pack house.

Jacks face in buried in my neck, "Uh I love you" he says softly.

"And I love you, now Valentine's Day is tomorrow so what do you have planned?" I ask with a smirk.

"Something...."