Chapter 4- Party Time or NAW!!

Carmen POV
I ain't carrying this! It's the purse, I hate them but had to bring one! I put it in Nikky's car, Nicole's car! I head back to the rest of them.

I look back at my group and they smile to me, "Let's kick this party's you know what!" Emily remember!

They shouted their agreement, I smile and walk up to the place like I own it! With my crew behind me, let's do dis!

'We will meet some cute guys to get mate jealous!'

'No I don't wanna even look at him soo why would I wanna make him jealous!?'

'Cause! He's ours!'

'You can keep him! He's yours!'

'Good! Now he's all mine and no one else's!' I roll my eyes then I block her

When I come back everyone's staring. I cross my arms, glad I put that purse up.

I walk in and find drunks and people partying everywhere!

I go up to Asher, and ask, "Where's Emily?"

"She's went with my parents to the cabin, it helps get them away when there are parties" I nod understanding completely.

I see what every body's doin. Nicole and Jason are dancing, Christina is in a big mess of unmated males, and Jake is at my side staring Asher down.

I roll my eyes and walk between them looking at Jake, "Go find your mate nincomepoop!!" I could tell his heart leaped out of his chest at the thought, but he didn't budge.

I grabbed his hand and lead him to a couch and sat him down. As soon as I left he was surrounded by females jeez, calm down, da f*ck!

Suddenly my song come on.

Play song above, here's a book mark!!!
**************************************************************************************************

Christina looks at me and smirks, she comes over and pulls me too the dance floor. We're both surrounded by males in less than a second.

We're dancing until there's no tomorrow, but there is and I walk out after "Run The World (Girls)" is over.

Here a link!
https://youtu.be/VBmMU_iwe6U
Welcome!

I head over to my baby and who's name is now(comment for a name!)

I go over to the car and unlock it, like I don't have a key! Yeah right! And grab my purse and put it under my seat, wow I had a place for it all this fudging time!! Trying not to cuss any more, but being the biggest bitch in the world it's hard! ...

I go over to the car and unlock it, like I don't have a key! Yeah right! And grab my purse and put it under my seat, wow I had a place for it all this fudging time!! Trying not to cuss any more, but being the biggest bitch in the world it's hard! Uh I just cussed! I'm doin great at not cussin! It's sooo easy!!!!!