Chapter 8- Where'd yall come from!?

'No it didn't but hey you tried' Molly says, I roll my eyes, she laughs, and I here her gasp when she knows ima block her. I do and all is quite, so quite I fall asleep.
*************************************************
Carmen
"Snap" I bolt up as a twig snaps in the distant.

I smell a sent like my own but I just snarl, four wolves come out. They snarl back, two are feminine and two male. They go behind a couple trees looking for clothes, when they find some they change and come out.

It's a woman, probably in her 30's, 32maybe, the male the same; a girl who looks about 12-14; and a boy, he looks around my age, 25-27. The boy comes closer and I snarl to tell him to back up, he does.

Jackson comes out from behind me with Asher.

I'm about to lunge when Asher steps in front of them, I growl for him to move but he doesn't. Jackson goes in front of them too.

"Back down Carmen" They both snarl.

"You both don't have the right to call me that, to you its Silver! And they're trespassing and it's my job to take care of them" They both looked taken back and hurt, I just growl.

"Listen Car- Silver, they are part of my pack and they have something to tell you" Asher states.

Jackson nods and the woman steps forward.

"I'm your mother Carmen" she smiles.

I'm shocked but don't show it, my eyes turn black. If she is my mother, where was she? Why is she here now? Did she even care? And who are the others, she better not say my brothers and sisters.

As if on que she says shakily "that's your brother, sister, stepdad, and your brother hasn't found his mate yet" I roll my eyes, and Jackson hugs me, trying to calm me down.

"Calm down, please don't go, I want you here with me" he whispers so only I can hear. I let Molly take over and she hugs him back. Then we're fighting for control, I win course. I push him away.

"Molly might love you two, but as far as your concerned, neither of you know me, and you both will never be my mate" they both look like they're about to cry.

I just storm off and Nicole and the Blonde come out. The blonde looks at my eyes then shrinks back. Nicole hugs me and asks "what happened?"

I just shake my head and sigh. I go to the track and run laps, full speed again. The trespassers walk by and watch for a bit, knowing they're here I speed up annoyed.

Then a wolf tackled me from the woods, as were twisting in the air I shift into my wolf. This wolf is an Alpha, the Alpha who I thought I killed. He comes up to me in submission and nuzzles me, I lick his head and he stands.

Oh heck no. He wants me to be his mate and mate with him, no! Lemme rephrase that, HELL TO THE FUCK TO THE NO!!! Where are these people coming from!?

One claims to be my family, the other wants to be... With me, like my mate with me. So to humans it's like a stranger who you beat up wants to be with you and won't leave you alone.

Jeez people! Like really!? I know I'm attractive but jeez! Joking.

But I am sick of this, Derek was his name.

When I come back from my thoughts he's sniffing my underbelly, I jump back surprised. I snarl, he shifts back, so do I. I cover my eyes, knowing too well he'll be naked. He came back and I turn around he hugged me from behind, he had no shirt on.

'What's up with these mother fuckers!? I'm telling him off!' Molly says taking over my eyes turn from sea green with flecks of icy blue to icy blue with flecks of sea green, to show we're opposite.

Here it goes.

"Ok listen mother fucker, Carmen's been through a lot today. She has been pissed off by her mates, a woman claims to be her mother, the only good thing is that Emily's back, she kind of like her parents too but Emily's the only one she wants to comfort, she's like her little sis, she wants to make her proud." I see Emily blush as all eyes turn to her.

"She hates Asher, Jacksons ok but she still doesn't like him, she's been through to much to trust anyone and if you fucking touch her or Emily she's gonna let me out even if she doesn't want to and ima tear. You! APART!" He runs whimpering out of my territory, I take control again.

I speak around to Molly, they can only hear what u say but still.

"Good goin girl" I cross my arms.

'Thanks' I can just hear her smirk.

I smirk back, I turn and my eyes fall on Emily I smile so big as she rush towards me I do the same. I hug her so tight.

"Air!" She fake yet real gasps, oh yeah, I'm Silver Bullet, I drop her, she lands on her but.

"I am so sorry" she laughs and I just roll my eyes at her fake joke.

I put out my hand and she grabs it as I effortlessly hoist her up. I nod towards her parents and she goes back to them and I shift, looking back with a paw in the air. I run after Derek, I tackle his crying human form. He goes in to heat instantly. He shifts and nuzzles me, I growl saying don't push it.

He nods his big head and we walk towards the track, Asher and Em are running around it. Her parents sitting in the bench watching with the other older couple, Jackson talking to them, and the people who claim to be my family, all eyes turn to me as Derek nuzzles me but I just keep walking, him at my side. I shift and so does he following me, I turn towards his as we reach the track.

"Ok, I came to make sure you weren't crying like a baby, not even, they have more dignity than you" he snarls and kick him in the who ha, he helps and everyone who was staring try's not to laugh. Trys. They burst out in a fit of laughter.

I just head to my room, I peek in and find them asleep, except the mom, she comes out. Says she wants to stay and it's nice here. I get her and her pups a room and go to my room and sleep, wishing for this day to end.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for everything guys. I know this chapter makes like no sense but bare with me please! I'm not the best and I know that but I'll always try my best!

Peace guys!